Pedicures..!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyqueenxx

Reaction score
Just wondering what you charge for a pedicure when mobile & what you offer with regards to treatment..?

Thank you! :)

It can be between £10 and £25 depending on your local area. In central london I've seen luxury pedicures go for £25 :irked:. Zone 2 to 6 do deals for manicure and pedicure together for the same.
It depends if you are doing paraffin wax soaks, warm oil massage or exfoliator as you can add £1-2 onto the base charge. I've not really seen a pedicure lower than £10, If you add on a paraffin wax and say exfoliator, the bare minimum youre looking at would be £14.
I would go around local salons and look at their price ranges, also if you are a mobile technician, you wouldnt want to drive 10 miles for a £10 service, so it may be a case to add therapies on at a deal price.
sorry it isnt an easy reply.

I charge £15 mobile for full pedicure and client can have paraffin wax for £18 or just file and polish alongside other treatments for an extra £5 :)

I am salon based and charge;
£8 for file & polish on toes (15 mins)
£10 for file & polish with cuticle work (25 mins)
£20 for file & polish, cuticle work, exfoliation with rasp and foot & leg massage. (45 mins)

Hth :)

I charge £20
This includes: foot soak with cuticle work, exfoliation, rasping any dry skin, foot mask, removal of mask with steam towel, then a massage on feet then file n polish :)
My clients seem to love it shame I never have the time to treat myself for one :(

I am in middle of getting new leaflets done, think I am going to be adding a few pounds on some of my treatments :)

My salon do
Express pedi £14.00
Soak, cuticle work, file etc,moisturise & polish.

Spa pedi £20.00
As above but including rasp & scrub foot massage.

Luxury £25
All of above with mask and heated booties and foot & leg massage

I charge £20 for cuticle work, foot soak, rasp and exfoliation, foot mask with heated boots, foot and leg massage and file and polish.

They can also replace the mask with paraffin wax for an extra £2.50 :)

Express pedi £8 for file, cuticle tidy and polish

Normal pedi £18 for file, cuticle work, rasp, exfoliate, massage & polish

Luxury pedi £23 for file, cuticle work, rasp, exfoliate, mask in heated booties, massage & polish

I charge £27 for standard (nail file & shape, cuticles tidy, soak, door file, massage and OPI nail varnish) and £32 for deluxe with mask and heated mitts. Standard shellac pedi is £32 and deluxe £37

I don't do mini pedis. I'm mobile and working from home. X

I charge 22 for standard 28 for deluxe, I haven't changes those prices for 4 years and I'm busy with them people are happy to pay that :) when I go do London I pay double that ;)

Hiya, I'm based at home and I charge £20 for a pedi (1 hour treatment -soak, rasp, scrub, file, cuticle work, massage and OPI polish). If I do it mobile I'll only travel within 5 miles and I charge an additional £5 (I'm not really mobile but will do the odd request). I do a luxury pedi to include foot mask that I charge £23 for. I'm quite surprised that some geeks charge less than £15, especially when mobile or running a salon. I can't imagine there's much wage/profit left once you've deducted your costs/overheads? x

Latest posts

Back