Pedicures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e_lucy

Reaction score
This is going to sound a REALLY stupid and niave question BUT im going to Thailand next week and ive booked in for my first pedicure ever ... I HATE having my feet touched but I feel to get the best look its got to be done! What can I expect from a pedicure and does it hurt ... im concerned theres 27 years wear and tear on my feet and feel embarrassed the technitian will be disgusted by my tootsies !

Pedicures should be a wonderfully relaxing treatment.Your feet will have hard skin removed,cuticles tidied,nails clipped and filed,legs and feet will be exfoliated and soaked in a warm foot spa.Then the feet and legs will be massage,one at a time.Following this the polish of your choice will be applied.

You should feel like your walking on air,dont worry about what state your feet are in just enjoy...can I come???:green:

Everyone says that about their feet when they come in for a pedi....just relax and enjoy! I love doing pedi's......instant gratification for client and therapist:hug:

I was exactly the same, never could stand anyone touching my feet:eek: but a pedi is soooo relaxing, you`ll love it, especially the massage.

I love having pedicures BUT I have very ticklish feet. So unless the person doing it uses quite firm pressure I'm all over the place! :)
Just relax and enjoy it. And have a fab holiday with perfect tootsies.

Latest posts

Back