Pedique Gel Toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Help

Reaction score
I am going to NY in 2 weeks and have made an appointment to get Pedique done on my Fungal infected toes. I was wondering how do I take them off, as I live in California, and no one in the area does Pedique? Also will pedique cover my brown colored nails? I am very anxious to have pretty toes, and this sounds like a godsend. Any insight?
Thanks

Last edited:
This is what I can find about Pedique. BEAUTY CONCEPTS - UV Gels for Toe Nails

I found this on an ad for a salon....
Now finally a solution is available. Pedique is a product that can be used to control, correct or conceal the following problems.
Fungal Nails
Black Nails
Thick Nails
Ingrown Toenails
Brittleness
Injuries
Nail Removed
Deformation
Pedique also corrects Chipped, Broken, Ridged or discolored nails. With Pedique, nail disorders can be treated permanently.
What is Pedique?
It is a new light cured product used for the reconstruction and correction of Toe Nails. It can level grooves and deformations, conceal discolorations, lengthen toenails and seal Toe Nail braces to the surface on the Toe Nail.

I've no idea if it's a soak off or buff off gel but maybe the link will say more? x

This is what I can find about Pedique. BEAUTY CONCEPTS - UV Gels for Toe Nails

I found this on an ad for a salon....
Now finally a solution is available. Pedique is a product that can be used to control, correct or conceal the following problems.
Fungal Nails
Black Nails
Thick Nails
Ingrown Toenails
Brittleness
Injuries
Nail Removed
Deformation
Pedique also corrects Chipped, Broken, Ridged or discolored nails. With Pedique, nail disorders can be treated permanently.
What is Pedique?
It is a new light cured product used for the reconstruction and correction of Toe Nails. It can level grooves and deformations, conceal discolorations, lengthen toenails and seal Toe Nail braces to the surface on the Toe Nail.

I've no idea if it's a soak off or buff off gel but maybe the link will say more? x

Pedique is wonderful! It may not cover up your brown toe with a french. But it offers colors as well. So you can cover it up with a gorgeous red, pink, mauve, orange, etc.

It also can not be soaked off, it needs to be filed. But being that its on the toes, its easy and doesnt take much time at all

Hope this helped

As I said to you before nail technicians cannot treat this sort of thing - you need to seek medical advice from a GP, chiropodist or podiatrist. A nail technician will only overlay your toes when the infection is gone.

HTH

Latest posts

Back