Peel off mask

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star1999

Reaction score
Are peel off masks absorbed by the skin?

Are peel off masks absorbed by the skin?

Welcome to Salon Geek.

It seems that all of your recently posted threads are homework related questions. Do you not have manuals to refer to, or can your tutor not help?

Welcome to Salon Geek.

It seems that all of your recently posted threads are homework related questions. Do you not have manuals to refer to, or can your tutor not help?
Hello unfortunately my tutors havnt been very helpful and the manuals are not that great either have read through all my resources given but unfortunately no answers.

Hello unfortunately my tutors havnt been very helpful and the manuals are not that great either have read through all my resources given but unfortunately no answers.

I managed to get pretty much all my answers for my nvq2 from google, have you tried googling the questions?

As with all masks, their action on the skin depends on their ingredients. Some will have a hydrating effect and oils will move into the skin and some will contain more clay based ingredients and will therefore absorb oil from the skin.
The fact that a company has formulated their mask to be 'peel-able' doesn't change its action. Some will emit oils and some will absorb oil.

Study mask ingredients further and then you will be able to read the main ingredients listed on a mask product to further your knowledge on how & why it works.

Latest posts

Back