Peels vs microdermabrasion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, if it is peels your looking for, you should look at Resultime - they have a packaged just for peels.
x
Could you tell me the price of their opening package? Thanks

Hi Sarah,

to start microdermabrasion (MD) in your salon its pretty simple and easy, firstly ensure this is what your clients would like to have and would pay for, MD treatments alone cost is between £30-£45.

secondly look at whether you would want crystal or diamond microdermabrasion - i feel diamond is better as its more suitable and easier to use but you might feel differently - if you haven't already tried the 2 different options go have a treatment and see what you think

finally when choosing the device look for costs, will the cost of the device be covered for in treatments and also look out for warranty, technical and treatment support etc.
if you need any help on the device front just pop me a message, we do 2 types of MD devices which are affordable especially if you're starting out.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Mel :)

sounds great ! what's the micro needling like?
The results from the micro needling are great, the clients can see the results too

Its great for collagen production, acne scaring, pigmentation, eye lifts

Nimue was the best investment I have done in years for my salon. PM me and I will let you know costs. all the training was free and is very intense ]

hi could anyone pls recommend a good microdermabrasion machine to carry out treatments.recentky did my course and we cleanse the face massage a bit then use the machine will post pic also . pls advice as I wok fro. home and my clients been asking for it . thankyou

any good

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459371522.546651.jpg

[posts merged]

Last edited by a moderator:

I would look at professional brands with UK support (Silhouette, Carlton etc.) by buying from eBay, you run the risk of using a dangerous machine and potentially invalidating your insurance should anything go wrong. It may seem a lot of money to buy some of the branded machines, but you are getting good quality diamond heads amongst other things. The heads on these machines may be a different grade of quality to those that should be used, basically most of these machines on eBay are sold by cowboys out to make a quick few quid (especially the bottom one, must be a cowboy selling as it is a saloon machine...).

Latest posts

Back