People on bikes - opinions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever, I am one of two daughters from titled parents. Privately educated at boarding school. May I also add military backgrounds from both sides of the family.

I cannot help the way I am. I am outspoken and blunt but that's the way I have been raised.

I run my own business. My husband makes enough for me not to work and spend time with my children. However, I would get bored.

I do not have a chip on my shoulder.

Surrey Girl through and through x

Quite simply PMSL

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

To be frank I find it shocking. I don't attack people who have a different opinion to me or boast about my social standing because I know that just because I have more money in the bank it does not instantly make me right.
"I think you are wrong and I have more money in the bank and am upper class- (because got with someone who was rich amd already married) so I am right". Where is the logic?

It is shocking, I agree x

Also on a moderation note, please take any petty feuds and personal arguments to PM and not carry them on through various threads.

)

It would appear panoramic and Nearlyme missed this comment of mine.

I am embarrassed at the personal petty snipes you are having at each other, and if this continues on the forums then time outs will be issued to both of you.

I have bigger things to worry about than cyclists. I don't get why people waste their energy writing paragraphs and paragraphs about how angry someone on a bike makes them.

People are dying in this world from hunger, abuse & disease.

To be frank I find it shocking. I don't attack people who have a different opinion to me or boast about my social standing because I know that just because I have more money in the bank it does not instantly make me right.
"I think you are wrong and I have more money in the bank and am upper class- (because got with someone who was rich amd already married) so I am right". Where is the logic?

My parents are titled people therefore I was born into money and not married into it.

Jealous much!

You're making yourself look like a right t**t! A Katie Hopkins wannabe...sad!
Nearly, just ignore it, we all know you are a much better person...don't fall victim to the web trollers!

Sent from my HTC One V using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh whatever, takes one to know one

It would appear panoramic and Nearlyme missed this comment of mine.

I am embarrassed at the personal petty snipes you are having at each other, and if this continues on the forums then time outs will be issued to both of you.

I didnt. She started it. I tried to steer it around but she opened pandoras box

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I despair, what age are we? I think the 'she started it' defence is only valid up to the age of 10!
I shall answer the same way my mother always used to answer it....

I'll finish it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back