people unable to tan with spray tan solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mazmaz

Reaction score
hi all

i sprayed a friend on thursday who is naturaly pale and she opted for a 10% tan,the guide colour went on lovly,i stayed untill she was dry n everyware was coverd ect and the next day i got a text saying she was patchy all over! i was horrified!!! i went dowwn to see what the problem was and once igot there she wasnt patchy it was she hadnt washed the bronzer away everware as its darker with la tan,but she didnt look that diffrent,i could see where her knickers had been but not a brown colour,i told her not to wash in dove ,leave over night ect,i asked what she had used to wash the bronzer off?she said just water.i seen dove in her bathroom so im thinking she has got washed in that n not takin notice of what i had told her! i resprayed her and im waiting to hear the outcome!

any advice?

maz x

Ask her if she maybe washed with dove? Maybe she needs more than the 10%?

How did it turn out after the respray?

hi ladies

thanks for your replies!

i resprayed her with a 12% and she txt me saying it was a lovly colour! she had defoo done something wrong but wouldnt tell me! i think she got washed in dove and took no notice of my advice!

maz x

Latest posts

Back