People you really shouldn't fancy but you do!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linzi

Reaction score
Ok, if people can post their weird pregnancy cravings, then surely we can admit this.....

I was on another website, doing a little quiz, and I ended up with Dustin Diamond and I thought, hmm, he's actually quite nice now!

For anyone who doesn't know, he was screech from saved by the bell :o

What kind of quiz were you taking?? Sounds interesting...Do tell.

I remember him (I knew that name sounded familiar) i was a super fan of Saved by the Bell in my teens. But i haven't seen him for a while, so he turned out ok, hum? Stange, but possible...

I don't mind admitting to fancying Pierce Brosnan. My husband knows it as well. If ever we start talking about unfaithfullness between friends, my hubby says "I've got no worries, the only other man she looks at is PB, and as she can't get to him, no problems". Too right, I can't be bothered with other men, when I've got a great husband.

kiarna reeves, does it for me every time. :D

i fancy the pants off BAM MARGERA!!!

b/f knows it too- i think he is such a hottie!

i dont usually have crushes but i just cant help myself!

http://www.bamargera.com/

x

You're all thinkin I'm an idiot right now, lol, but...

Ms.Matrix said:
What kind of quiz were you taking?? Sounds interesting...Do tell.
Um, who would you end up going home with if you were drunk :o

Prionace said:
I remember him (I knew that name sounded familiar) i was a super fan of Saved by the Bell in my teens. But i haven't seen him for a while, so he turned out ok, hum? Stange, but possible...
Very strange, but he isn't bad now, honestly. All it took was a few years and some facial hair, lol. He also looks strangely, dare I say, *sexy* :eek: with his glasses (in some pics!)

buttonmoon54321 said:
Oooh, he's lovely too! but not nicer than johhny knoxville (who I like, btw, more than screech, lol)!!!!

*slinks off to a dark corner of geekdom to hide....*

buttonmoon54321 said:

b/f knows it too- i think he is such a hottie!

i dont usually have crushes but i just cant help myself!

x

who is this

linzi said:
Oooh, he's lovely too! but not nicer than johhny knoxville (who I like, btw, more than screech, lol)!!!!

*slinks off to a dark corner of geekdom to hide....*

LOL he's not that bad! Bit of rough!!

Freddie Ljungberg is the guy for me...soooo hot!!

Who would I go home drunk with! Um...Jack Nicholson (WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER!!!)...there's something about him...lol maybe it's that crazy possessed aura about it him ;-)

Well, I don't know if I shouldn't fancy him or not but I do. GORDON RAMSAY. He's gorge. He can shake his peppermill at me anytime he likes.

ARNOLD SWATZNEGER......ooooooo hard packed rippleing muscle does it for me every time. Couple that with a V shaped torso, and Im gone.

MMMMMMmmmmmm johnny knoxville....now your talking :lick: ....what about vinny jones.....something about him too :biggrin:

stanleyann

Kimmi Rocks said:
Well, I don't know if I shouldn't fancy him or not but I do. GORDON RAMSAY. He's gorge. He can shake his peppermill at me anytime he likes.
Love the double entendre Kimmi! You crack me up! I have to admit, I fancy Cain Dingle from Emmerdale. :o

jordinaildesign said:
Love the double entendre Kimmi! You crack me up! I have to admit, I fancy Cain Dingle from Emmerdale. :o

Yeah, my daughter fancies him. xxx

It's Sylvester Stallone ! for me. i don care if you all think he's short and speaks funny i think he's sooooo sexy
icon_biggrin.gif

Sean Connery (spelling!!! :o ), I know he's old but it's his voice ;)

christi said:
who is this

he is a well known skateboarder

he's connected with a lot of other stuff too (cky, viva la bam on mtv, adio footwear, etc)

hes an angel personified

xxxx

buttonmoon54321 said:
hes an angel personified

lol, that's either sarcasm or looks only. He is a bit of a nutter... but he's lovely so I'll let him off, lol.

haha, one of my mates is friends with bam. Hes kinda hot. Johnny knoxville is lush tho :O but they aint really people who we shouldnt fancy lol. they are perfectly eligable.

I cant think of anyone who i shouldnt fancy, except my friends 17 yr old brother lmao. Im only 3 years older!! lol.

Katelisa said:
haha, one of my mates is friends with bam. Hes kinda hot. Johnny knoxville is lush tho :O but they aint really people who we shouldnt fancy lol. they are perfectly eligable.

I cant think of anyone who i shouldnt fancy, except my friends 17 yr old brother lmao. Im only 3 years older!! lol.
I fancy my friend's brother too, but shhhhhh, don't tell anyone! :wink2:

Latest posts

Back