Percentage of increase in clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all. Just wondering how much client appointments have increased lately at your salon. What percentage of clients are coming back now? Hopefully more are feeling comfortable and safer.

I've seen a decrease not an increase my good regulars come back but need to build up getting regulars too.

Decrease for me around 30% less clients. Mstango and Me are beauty/holistic therapists and as it is close contact some of mine are still afraid to leave the safety of their homes.
Regulars without any health issues have returned, but those older clients with some health problems are not returning until the numbers drop or there is a vaccine.

Decrease for me around 30% less clients. Mstango and Me are beauty/holistic therapists and as it is close contact some of mine are still afraid to leave the safety of their homes.
Regulars without any health issues have returned, but those older clients with some health problems are not returning until the numbers drop or there is a vaccine.
I know am the same it's so difficult at the moment my phone barely rings not sure what to do. Its been really stressful recently. Trying to get busy but also I have a nail technician quiet and a hairdresser quiet too. Feel like its soul destroying at the moment x

Hi all. Just wondering how much client appointments have increased lately at your salon. What percentage of clients are coming back now? Hopefully more are feeling comfortable and safer.
Really wish this was the case x

Majority of my regulars are back with the exception of one or two that I've not heard from. Two or three of my older ones have passed away unfortunately during Lockdown. I've gained a couple of new ones but that's about it. Phone isn't ringing as often. I find it goes in waves of how busy I am. Some come every week, others every two. Then the colours are maybe every month to six weeks and perms three months. So it depends when most of them land. I'm just really grateful to be able to still take a wage, albeit small some weeks. Some are really nervous, but I put them at ease with constant cleaning and wiping everything they touch. Hand sanitiser is all over the place and using disposable gowns /aprons/gloves. I get positive comments on how vigilant I am and they tell others. I just hope things do pick up for Christmas as that's usually the biggie. Good luck everyone x

We've been quite lucky with a lot of our ladies who are over 70 that come in every week or fortnightly for s/sets or b/drys - they were the first to comeback, except 2-3 who are still frightened to go out. We've found that we have lost about 18 clients between 50-68 years but the rest have come back. Luckily, we are picking up a lot of new clients that have held on to have the hair colour corrected from the lockdown. From day-to-day, week-to-week in our salon we just can't predict how busy we are going to be. At the moment we are unchartered waters and the news and newspapers don't help as they over dramatise everything about covid, scaring people even more. Thankfully, we are busy at the moment but I know how some of you feel as we had a patch about month ago where we were just steady for 2/3 weeks with the phone hardly ringing.

Latest posts

Back