Perfect fit for French Curvation Tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elliegance

Reaction score
Hello All!

Have lots of clients going mad for the Star Nails French Curvation Tips, only problem I find is that they seem to come smaller than the Ultraform and therefore never seem to get a perfect fit on a lot of client's thumbnails. Have asked at Sally's and they tell me that the French Curvation don't come in an XL size. Does anyone else have this problem and has anyone found a way of resolving this?

Ellie x

Elliegance said:
Hello All!

Have lots of clients going mad for the Star Nails French Curvation Tips, only problem I find is that they seem to come smaller than the Ultraform and therefore never seem to get a perfect fit on a lot of client's thumbnails. Have asked at Sally's and they tell me that the French Curvation don't come in an XL size. Does anyone else have this problem and has anyone found a way of resolving this?

Ellie x
Hi Ellie: i dont use Star Nails white tips for that very reason ie. they dont come big enough!! Try getting some Elida or Ezflow ones as they are really nice and much bigger so you wouldnt need an XL size.

Thanks for coming to my rescue again Carole! I'll be at the supply shop tomorrow!

Ellie x

That's what i'm here for ;)

I too had the same probs with the Star Nails white tips so I changed to Pure Nails. They are slightly cheaper and have a bigger size 1.

I agree with Caz, the Star nails white tips are just not big enough. Way too slim. We are going to get some from Alida or EZ Flow at Excel so can't wait. I have used Creatives white tips too and they were nice to use as well.

Even better why not try the More than White as sold by the One Stop Nail Shops or Designer Nails...It cuts down on costs as you dont need to have two packs of tips then, just then one....

PS i should say its an acrylic paint specially designed to go under any overlay...hope this helps

Latest posts

Back