Perfect Match

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RubyNails

Reaction score
Hi , my first time posting. Just wondering if anyone has used Lechat Perfect Match gel polish? I can't find any reviews online, thanks in advance :)

Hey
I use perfect match and love it :) Clients love it too,lots of colour choices and it last up to 21days, cheap & cheerful x

Hi , my first time posting. Just wondering if anyone has used Lechat Perfect Match gel polish? I can't find any reviews online, thanks in advance :)

I just bought one colour to try it out. Only applied it yesterday so can't really comment on wear, but so far I love the way it reacts to the temperature change, and it applied like a dream! I will be going back for more!

No but have been considering myself x
So would love to know too xx

Awesome thanks for feedback. I think Ill go for it :)

Hi everyone, I've also been researching this, which suppliers do you order from if you don't mind me asking? X

Im in ireland and the supplier is asunailandbeauty.ie any of the old threads I've looked at re perfect match are from about 2010 and basically supplier stopped supplying. But Asu have it in as new :)

LeChat isn't one of the biggest names in the gel polish market, but we use it and both clients and techs love it. It applies beautifully and is quite durable. The colors are really lovely and some are quite unique - Blood Orange and Queen Fierce being my two current favorites! What I like about the colours is the subtle differences in effect - translucent, opalescent, sheer, creme. Of course, having matching rnp is great as well, although it's kind of hard to market that way because it comes with the gel polish not as a separate retail item for the client - great for DIY, not for techs. The Carnaval Collection is glitter overload! I especially like the Mood Collection, now with 24 colors that change color with the temperature. And LeChat has recently introduced a thinner for all gel polishes called Gelös. So I'd say LeChat Perfect Match is a bit harder to find but worth it.

UK distributor is:

Gels

I haven't had that much experience with the distributor; but on the few occasions I've ordered they've been efficient & helpful.

I also use ASU as in Ireland

Latest posts

Back