Perfect Preparation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant thank you c

Fantastic info!!!! Thank you so much :)

Amazing thank you. Something so simple that can be explained in a few paragraphs yet colleges don't teach it.

Im just wondering if you can use the gelish cleanser in this step instead of scrub free? Which works better? Thank you:)

I think Scrub Fresh is the best in the business and so do many users of other brands.

Great tutorial :) I havent yet done my trianing, im currently looking into it, this may sound like a stupid question but does it matter if you get the cuticle remover on skin around the nail? Will it damage it at all?

Great tutorial :) I havent yet done my trianing, im currently looking into it, this may sound like a stupid question but does it matter if you get the cuticle remover on skin around the nail? Will it damage it at all?

No it won't have any harmful effect on the skin but you do need to remember that Cuticle Away is a mildly acidic product so it does need neutralising with water and to be removed from the nail plate and with particular attention paid to the grooves around the nail unit where it can tend to lurk if you are not careful in that area to remove it.

No it won't have any harmful effect on the skin but you do need to remember that Cuticle Away is a mildly acidic product so it does need neutralising with water and to be removed from the nail plate and with particular attention paid to the grooves around the nail unit where it can tend to lurk if you are not careful in that area to remove it.

Great thankyou :)

Hi thanks for this info

1 question

When you remove the shine do you file upwards or downward

Hi thanks for this info

1 question

When you remove the shine do you file upwards or downward
Always remove shine in the direction of nail growth, never back and forth. You would never use a file for this job, you would use at the least a 240 grit buffer and you would buff gently just ONCE and then move on until the surface had been covered. Just one stroke will remove the shine.

Latest posts

Back