Perm Model in Manchester

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahjs

Reaction score
Hi, I'm just coming up to finish my level 2 that I have been studying part time as a mature student and only have 2 perms left to be assessed on. I am wondering if anyone has a friend who may want a perm, I'm really struggling to find anyone, as soon as i mention perm they start going on about the eighties!! I've tried my hardest to convince people that not all perms have to look like frizzie styles but they won't believe me.

I'm at Salford College (Worsley campus) Wed night is best at approx 5.30 - 6pm. I can pick up and drop off as well if needed.

I hope someone can help!! Please pm me if you can x

Last edited:
Well I've found someone to have one so just need one more if anybody can help, Please!!! x

Hi, i remember struggling to find my models for perms, why dont you go out in to your local village/town and offer people discounts ect to see if they could come in for you my salon let us do 50% off?

Hi there, I can't even get anyone to have it free. Where I live its in the city so don't have a village as such, i live in an apartment complex and have already tried putting a notice up. i'lll keep trying though. x

oh thanks for that luv x

Latest posts

Back