permanant make-up needed south coast

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

estherlou

Reaction score
Hello!
I have a lovely lovely client with a real lack of eyebrow hair, i have tinted and trained them as best i can but can only work with what she has.
She has decided to forgo the new cooker she needs to get some fab brows instead.
This lovely lady has given me the task of helping her find someone to do it.
So if their are any lovely therapists out there in the dorset, hampshire area please could you pm me. I'm seeing my client again next wed so would be good to have some suggestions for then, i'll have to warn you she may be bringing me along to hold her hand:)

thanks for reading xxx

anyone? or any recommendations welcome xx

If your client is happy to travel a bit further afield, then I've heard that Kim (The Wax Queen) is brilliant; she's done a couple of geeks eyebrows (including Katelisa) and the pics of her work I have seen so far are fab.

But your friend would need to travel to Upminster (in Essex, so the far end of the M25 from you).

If your client is happy to travel a bit further afield, then I've heard that Kim (The Wax Queen) is brilliant; she's done a couple of geeks eyebrows (including Katelisa) and the pics of her work I have seen so far are fab.

But your friend would need to travel to Upminster (in Essex, so the far end of the M25 from you).

thanks ruth, i have said to her about Kim, she was the first person that came to mind, but she wanted to get something done closer to home if poss x

In that case Kim might be able to recomend a great tech :idea:

anyone? or any recommendations welcome xx

Well I travelled up to see Kim from West Yorkshire to have my eyebrows done and it was well worth the 5.5 hours of travelling each way. I love them. I just wish I could get an update of my brow to show the end result.. so natural looking. I can't seem to upload from my phone for some reason. Doh! :hug:

Thanks for the replies, its something i'd love to get into myself, i love shaping brows but get frustrated when they can't be absolutely perfect, maybe i should look into training myself, i imagine its extremely costly:confused: x

yep, i travelled from birmingham to see kim. well worth it, as i wouldnt trust anyone else to shape them let alone 'tattoo' them!!

deffo worth the travelling!!

Katelisa and Jen.........thank you so much for your kind words. You've made my day.

I don't know anyone in that area but contact Finishing Touches and they'll recommend a tech. xxx

Katelisa and Jen.........thank you so much for your kind words. You've made my day.

I don't know anyone in that area but contact Finishing Touches and they'll recommend a tech. xxx

thanks kim, thats a great help will give them a try :)

just wanted to go for someone reputable, i know of a few locally but don't know how good they were. :hug: x

Hi,
I have a Lady that does some work in my Salon (also travels round UK to different Salons/Clinics) She has done Semi Perminent Makeup for me on my eye brows & eye liner and she's great a real perfectionist.
Her name is Molly Hanson-Steel Uber-Beauty.co.uk she has a special offer in my Salon Hair2Beauty Chester of £249 instead of £330 which im sure she would hold if you mention when booking.
Hope that helps

Latest posts

Back