permanent french sculpt with nail art first go in ages

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loo

Reaction score
I haven't done any permanent french sculptured acrylics for ages an client said she would like to have some done and I was a bit nervous thought I'd be out of practice. I was pleased with the results and my client loved them and wouldnt stop looking at them :) but they took me a lot longer than normal and she got a numb bum :lol: I then painted on some simple nail art and called it daisy chain!! Any tips about Sculpting permanent french would be great to also improve my time!! One of my clients nails was broken quite short but managed to sculpt it still - hard work Love the white and pink wish I could do them on myself. :rolleyes:
Here are some piccies of different angles, your comments and advice would be great as I havent done any for ages!! I would love to see some of your permanent sculpt nails. :)

Attachments

• Clare permanent french acrylic with daisy chain art.jpg
    Clare permanent french acrylic with daisy chain art.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 4,990
  • Clare's hand.jpg
    Clare's hand.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,643
  • clare's hands.jpg
    clare's hands.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,168
  • clare's nails permanent french with nailart.jpg
    clare's nails permanent french with nailart.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 4,955
  • close up clare nails.jpg
    close up clare nails.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 41,581
  • Apex view permanent french sculptured acrylic.jpg
    Apex view permanent french sculptured acrylic.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 13,546
loo said:
I haven't done any permanent french sculptured acrylics for ages .............. Here are some piccies of different angles, your comments and advice would be great as I havent done any for ages!! I would love to see some of your permanent sculpt nails. :)

Hey Lucy they are really good, so subtle but eyecatching too.

It's funny but 90% of my clients have forever french sculpts - just goes to show we all work differently but to the same end - great nails! :lol:

Aw Loo they are totally fab!! well worth waiting for i would say numb bum or not :lol: wish i could do a set of sculpts like that!! hopefully liza smith at my next masters class in march will be able to help out with them mountain size monsters i produce when sculpting (Aye ruth :lol: ;) watch out for that goat) :lol:
good for you hunny!!! :green:

Well done Loo they look really good!

......Nickki, about being your model at the sculpting master class....well.. i....er...think I might be busy that day! :rolleyes: :)

suey said:
Well done Loo they look really good!

......Nickki, about being your model at the sculpting master class....well.. i....er...think I might be busy that day! :rolleyes: :)
ROFL suey you sod!!!! no free goat for you with your set of mountains!!! :lol: :green:

Hi Lucy

They look fab well done love the nail art very sweet.

Keep up the good work

Dawnie xxx

Hi Loo - nice job - when checking image number 4 I think it was, it gave a close view of the sides of the nails. You got them nice and thin but you could still perfect your lateral side walls and give a more pronounced under arch - if you look closely you can see that a Kanga board down the side would have just perfected them that much more. However well done for posting - lovely idea for subtle but pretty nail art and I look forward to seeing much much more from you!!!!

Mrs Geek said:
Hi Loo - nice job - when checking image number 4 I think it was, it gave a close view of the sides of the nails. You got them nice and thin but you could still perfect your lateral side walls and give a more pronounced under arch - if you look closely you can see that a Kanga board down the side would have just perfected them that much more. However well done for posting - lovely idea for subtle but pretty nail art and I look forward to seeing much much more from you!!!!

Thanks every one for all your feed back and apreciate the comment mrs geek, with the lateral side where do I need to file to give a pronounced under arch do they need to be narrowed is that what you mean?? Hope you can help me :) Thank you !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back