Permanent make up photos - a thank you to my models

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherrylips

Reaction score
A big thank you to my lovely models here. :hug:

I have (at last) got some photos sorted... here is a selection.... its not all of them but figured I might not be permitted to include too many in a message board.

eyesbrowsbefore.jpg
eyesbrowsafter.jpg

righteyebrowbefore.jpg
rightbrowuppereyeafter.jpg

lipsbefore.jpg
lipsafterhealed.jpg

.... by the way, I have placed a copyright watermark in the photos... just in case you can see funny squiggles across the treatment area (its not part of the permanent make up treatment... honest! :lol: )

I'll leave it to *** to disclose her identity. I'm nearly finished my case studies (we have to complete x number of treatments after training before fully finishing) ... just a couple more to go and its assessment day... and then.... finished!!!...................... then its trying to get paid for what I do ho hum....... such is life. :wink2:

xx

You did good..........well done. I wish you every success in the future. xxx

Well done,looks fantastic.

I'd love it done when i have little more disposable income

Wow Mam Lamb, you look great!!

Great job! who did you do your training with?

Those lips look lush! Is it painful on the lip area?

looks fantastic well done:hug:

looks great, those lips mwah.
well done you.

looks good hun, well done xx

Absolutely gorgeous! What great work.
Don't mean this the way it might sound (sorry volunteer geeks!), but what a difference!xx

righto im sold!! can i have a pair of lips like hers please?? i think you have great lips to begin with!!! and the brow work makes your eyes POP!!

Thanks everyone!... to be honest, samlamb had really great brows, eyes and lips to start with... so enhancing them was a doddle. :green:

Sassy Hassy: I did my training with Nouveau Contour (Karen Betts, Nilam Patel and Bridgette Softley).

Nicki-Marie: The lips are considered to be the most painful area... however, we do try to minimise this as much as possible by using certain numbing gels. A lot really depends on your own pain threshold as a couple said that it wasn't as bad as what they thought. The eye brows by far are the least painful area.... judging by my 'sleeping' models... honestly!... 3 models were actually snoring whilst undergoing brow treatment! :lol:

Fantastic, Well done. My lips are so pale and could do with pinking up. The results of your work look fab. Well done!

Karen owns a salon in the next village :D

Hope to hear from you soon :D

wow lovely work, I'll PM you as I'd like my eyebrows done!!

Looks great. Well done x

Latest posts

Back