Perms!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helenback

Reaction score
Hi was just wondering if anyone else has had any problems with the new wella curl it perm? I have a client who always has wella perform with no probs, we switch to curl it for coloured hair and its straight as a die when it comes out?
Also as she doesnt colour her hair that often the first inch of hair is natural and the rest is coloured so two conflicting porosities, help anyone? Can anyone suggest a matrix perm instead? Thanks in advance

I havent tried one of their new perms yet and was wondering what they are like. I was going to try a wave it but now might not bother after your experience! Will be interesting to see if anyone else has had success with these.

I use wella perms and they are fine. We've recently been having problems with matrix perms. Sometimes they take sometimes they don't but we have been using them for over 10 years and only just recently had this problem so I wouldent advise matrix. We've now switched to acclaim plus. Amazing perms no problems great curl :) hope this helps.

I use wella perms and they are fine. We've recently been having problems with matrix perms. Sometimes they take sometimes they don't but we have been using them for over 10 years and only just recently had this problem so I wouldent advise matrix. We've now switched to acclaim plus. Amazing perms no problems great curl :) hope this helps.

Love acclaim perms!! True curl great condition!

i use acclaim too they always fine x

Havent used acclaim, im hooked on Loreal Dulcia...looooovely curl. I was going to use the Wella Wave it on saturday for a body perm, as I walways used to use headlines, but having second thoughts now. What do you all use for a body perm?
xxxx

Thanks all, didnt see answers until after bought an opticurl, i have been using wave it and also curl it with no probs so it could just be a one off, contacted wella who are gonna test the remainder of the product! Watch this space 😃

Just got a good result from the new wella curl it perm it's the first time I have used this perm :)

Latest posts

Back