Perron Rigot Blue Lotion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balance Andover

Reaction score
Hello

I discovered today (after running out of make up brush cleaner) that the PR blue lotion is perfect.

Smells lovely (not chemically) leaves brushes dry (so no damp brushes in make up) and has antibacterial properties. Perfect for cleaning in-between clients.

What other professional products have you found more than one use for?

That's interesting. I was going to buy something to clean my brushes with. So how would I do that? Wipe on couch roll, with cotton wool or dip into it?

That's interesting. I was going to buy something to clean my brushes with. So how would I do that? Wipe on couch roll, with cotton wool or dip into it?

I put the brush on couch roll and spray directly on the brush head, then wipe clean.

I used to use the Body Shop one, but it did have a real astringent, chemical smell, as the PR lotion is designed to go on the skin I thought it may work (and it did).

The cornflower extract left the brushes dry too.

CND D-sperse works really well at cleaning the wax off wax pots.

I put the brush on couch roll and spray directly on the brush head, then wipe clean.

I used to use the Body Shop one, but it did have a real astringent, chemical smell, as the PR lotion is designed to go on the skin I thought it may work (and it did).

The cornflower extract left the brushes dry too.

Ok, thanks. But my blue lotion comes in a pump bottle. Have I misunderstood?

I've got a small one in a spray/pump bottle, I'm going to buy the larger ones and decant into it. I've just checked the size and it's 250ml.

Just pump it onto a cotton pad or tissue and wipe your brush on it.

Latest posts

Back