Perron Rigot consistency help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanessaB

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Im looking for some help on the temperature and consistency of the Cristel Ocean and Euroblonde waxes.

I have been trying a few different brands and I can't seem to get the temperature right of these particular waxes.

I use the heaters from Sallys, a 1000c for the strip wax and the 500c for the hard wax. They both have numbers and a dial.

What should I be looking for? They're either totally liquid or too hard to spread! I know Im going to love these waxes but need some advice as I have only been waxing since last September. I would really appreciate your advice as I love waxing and want to provide a great service.

Many thanks :)

Hi guys!

Im looking for some help on the temperature and consistency of the Cristel Ocean and Euroblonde waxes.

I have been trying a few different brands and I can't seem to get the temperature right of these particular waxes.

I use the heaters from Sallys, a 1000c for the strip wax and the 500c for the hard wax. They both have numbers and a dial.

What should I be looking for? They're either totally liquid or too hard to spread! I know Im going to love these waxes but need some advice as I have only been waxing since last September. I would really appreciate your advice as I love waxing and want to provide a great service.

Many thanks :)
Hi Vanessa
Before I switched over to digital wax heaters are used to use some of the old analog heaters and I had much the same problem with trying to maintain the temperature at the right temperature it was either too runny or too solid ! I spent the day forever trying to turn the wax temperature up and down. Switching to digital for the non strip wax was the best thing I did.

I'm not sure on the dial system provides 1 to 6 or 1 to 10

Sorry my post went before I had finished!
If it's 1-6 then try the dial about 2.5/2.75 to see what that's like.
You will need to melt your wax and down first then set the dial and let the wax drop back to the correct working temperature.

Hth jack

Latest posts

Back