Perron Rigot, couple of questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbissell86

Reaction score
Hi Everyone just a couple of newbie questions as I am qualified in waxing but its been a long time and I have a client sunday.

I have a hive double digital wax pot 500 cc and 1000 cc

which do you put your hot wax in and which your strip wax?

Im using the tin of perron rigot strip wax and the euro blonde hot wax.

I wont recieve my order of jasmine oil and lotion in time for my guinea pig client (its my friend just so it can jog my memory) can I use the normal pre wax gel and after wax lotion which is from the company just wax? or is there anything you can recommend i use that i can purchase from capital?

and finally what setting do you have your hot and strip wax set at?

probably all the most basic questions but as I said... its been a long time ;-)

Hey you can put the tin directly Ono the 1000 and use the euroblonde in the 500 at about 57 (full, maybe 56 if it's only half full) and the crustal at 69/70

Don't know about the just wax stuff but apparantly you can use any carrier oil as a pre wax oil

Hth

Hi doll. You can use a tiny tiny tiny amount of baby oil but for this once, why don't you not use any oil at all. I taught at a salon recently that used PR waxes but when I got there, they'd forgotten to order the oil, so we used oil from another wax company and it was awful.

Hi Everyone just a couple of newbie questions as I am qualified in waxing but its been a long time and I have a client sunday.

I have a hive double digital wax pot 500 cc and 1000 cc

which do you put your hot wax in and which your strip wax?

Im using the tin of perron rigot strip wax and the euro blonde hot wax.

I wont recieve my order of jasmine oil and lotion in time for my guinea pig client (its my friend just so it can jog my memory) can I use the normal pre wax gel and after wax lotion which is from the company just wax? or is there anything you can recommend i use that i can purchase from capital?

and finally what setting do you have your hot and strip wax set at?

probably all the most basic questions but as I said... its been a long time ;-)
The 800g tin of Perron Wax can either be placed directly into the 1000cc heater or decanted into the bucket to use with the scraper bar and use the 500cc for your euroblonde.

I have the same heater and use mine at the following temperatures :
Strip Wax - 69-70
Euroblonde - 53-54
When you turn it on use the " Hi" mode which will give it a 15 blast at a high temperture then let it settle to drop back to these temperatures.
The room temp etc can affect your heater so just have a play around to get the best working temperature for yourself.

You can use any oil underneath your wax, just a little to create a lipid barrier.

Good luck

Jack

Apologies for my many auto-correct typos earlier!!

Latest posts

Back