Perron Rigot Discovery Workshop

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ch-ela

Reaction score
Has anyone been to one of these? I think there is one being held near me soon, and just wanted to see if anyone had been to one before and what to expect.

Usually we run these at Thalgo but we have a few dates for some other UK locations.

All the waxes are there for the students to try out and see which ones they prefer. We show you the application and the best way to use the products following the Perron Rigot method and students get a chance to practice on each other.

There are goody bags and a discount on any purchases.

We have a workshop planned at NKD waxing in Nottingham which is the flagship salon for Perron Rigot and their approved training academy this is scheduled for the 1st October and then the next london one is on Monday 20th October.

We have just arranged one for Scotland for November and the details will be listed on the Facebook page very soon.

HTH jack

Really want to go to the one in Scotland !

I'm going to the London one on the 20th October, I'm really looking forward to it x

I'm going to the one in London. Can't wait!

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes I went on one it was amazing their products are amazing too , everyone should go lol xxxx

Usually we run these at Thalgo but we have a few dates for some other UK locations.

All the waxes are there for the students to try out and see which ones they prefer. We show you the application and the best way to use the products following the Perron Rigot method and students get a chance to practice on each other.

There are goody bags and a discount on any purchases.

We have a workshop planned at NKD waxing in Nottingham which is the flagship salon for Perron Rigot and their approved training academy this is scheduled for the 1st October and then the next london one is on Monday 20th October.

We have just arranged one for Scotland for November and the details will be listed on the Facebook page very soon.

HTH jack

Thanks Jack, it did indeed help. Booked in for it, so I am getting quite excited!

Who else went to the workshop today?

I really enjoyed it and wanted to say a huge thanks to Jack Dunn for an very informative and fun afternoon.

Also thanks to the lovely ladies that did my waxing... I feel human again ;)

can any one attend them or you have to be their student previously ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

can any one attend them or you have to be their student previously ?

Anyone can attend the discovery workshops , you just need to contact Thalgo to book your place. It's a £20 fee , which you get back if you place an order after attending plus you get a 15% discount on your first order and a goody bag.

The dates and details are always advertised on the PR Facebook page.
The next ones are london and Glasgow so I'm not sure if either of these will suit your location?

HTH jack

Anyone can attend the discovery workshops , you just need to contact Thalgo to book your place. It's a £20 fee , which you get back if you place an order after attending plus you get a 15% discount on your first order and a goody bag.

The dates and details are always advertised on the PR Facebook page.
The next ones are london and Glasgow so I'm not sure if either of these will suit your location?

HTH jack

many thanks . will do now

Latest posts

Back