Perron Rigot Euroblonde on legs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

umvemve

Reaction score
I have a client with PCOS who wants only hot wax on her legs. We used Hive Sensitive film wax (with minimal success). I have decided to switch to PR and she is coming back Saturday. My question is - is Euroblonde the best non-strip option within the PR range for legs?
Thanks! I have seen this and it is Euroblonde but just want to check as the Hive - although it said apply in thin strip did NOT work like this and in my opinion was more like a more elastic version of a traditional hot non-film wax (worked okay for underarms but was no-go for legs)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4vcpFpSlGw

I haven't tried any of the other waxes within the range but this will e very expensive for you so make sure you charge her accordingly. Why don't you try a PR non strip wax on her?

She insists tha strip wax gives her ingrown hairs.

Hmm does as follow aftercare? Exfoliating or body brushing her legs? I would do it as long as she was willing to pay a lot extra. As it will take you longer and you will probably use a full bag!

Its fab for legs but as Lolly has said it's expensive.

I only use it on my own legs.

I would charge at least 50% more than your normal leg wax.

Jacqui xx

Im sure you will get good results with it, but as the others have said it will be expensive as you will need loads of products and I would charge 50 % more..

When you have her there why dont you see if you would let you test patch some of the PR strip waxes as it wold be quicker for you and cheaper for her in the long run. I use the Nacree Blanche for legs and find it good for picking up short stubbly hairs so it may work..

Jack

Thanks guys - I have told her it will be more and she is happy to pay the extra. She has tried strip waxes all over the place and had a therapist in London who would do hot film so is adamant that she wants it and will not consider strip wax in any way shape or form.

I am slightly worried that I won't be able to use it. I have always been confident in my waxing skills but the Hive hot film wax said you could apply thinly but it just broke if I did. Had to apply it in thicker 'rounds' like a patchwork - not a good look for anyone. Appeal of the Euroblonde is ability to apply it in strips - just hoping it was the wax and not me!

This is the image from Hive on application - although it is a hot film wax and says put it on thinly when it didn't work according to the instructions on the pack I looked it up one their website - this definitely doesn't look thin to me. A bit terrified PR will end up the same for legs!

Attachments

• Wax.jpg
    Wax.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 442
Thats thick!!..
Euroblonde can be applied thin but you need to make sure your edges and ends are a bit thicker otherwise you will have wax "crumbs" left on the skin..
Good luck

Jack

LOL - Oh well, I'll give it a go! Thanks Geeks for your help. Malewaxer your response has given me confidence! I will let you know how I get on!

Hooray! Did it and it went well. Euroblonde is lovely!! Thanks Geeks! x

Thats great news, glad it went really well for you and your client and Euroblonde is a lovely wax to work with.

Jack

Hooray! Did it and it went well. Euroblonde is lovely!! Thanks Geeks! x

Brilliant news, well done. You'll have a client for life now :)

Latest posts

Back