Perron Rigot help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moo Moo

Reaction score
I am about to change make of wax as my supplier of many years has stopped supplying that wax. I already use Intimate 4 so I have decided to try Perron Rigot strip wax. However the 800g tins do not fit my heater. My question is looking at the information its between their Metal Wax Heater and the Digital Wax Heater. There is a difference in price (probably not allowed to quote it here). Which would I be best to go for? I don't think either has a scraper bar but I can use the transferable one on the tin as it fits. I quite like the thought of a metal one but the Digital one is very similar to the one I have been using which is fine. It says the Digital one regulates the temperature to the quantity of the wax left in the tin but it doesn't say the Metal one does this. Anyone who has experience of either I would be most grateful for input. Thank you

I would get the digital. I use PR and have Hive digital heaters but the new cocktail strip waxes are in a slightly taller tin so my lid doesn't go on. They are the right size for the PR digital. I love the Mojito wax and use Intimate 4 like you. X

I am about to change make of wax as my supplier of many years has stopped supplying that wax. I already use Intimate 4 so I have decided to try Perron Rigot strip wax. However the 800g tins do not fit my heater. My question is looking at the information its between their Metal Wax Heater and the Digital Wax Heater. There is a difference in price (probably not allowed to quote it here). Which would I be best to go for? I don't think either has a scraper bar but I can use the transferable one on the tin as it fits. I quite like the thought of a metal one but the Digital one is very similar to the one I have been using which is fine. It says the Digital one regulates the temperature to the quantity of the wax left in the tin but it doesn't say the Metal one does this. Anyone who has experience of either I would be most grateful for input. Thank you

I have used both of these heaters and I prefer the digital heater. It's much better than analogue at temperature control, I find with analogue I'm forever putting it up and down to get the perfect temperature.

I switched over and only have the PR digital ones now.
You can also buy the clip on scraper bar to use on the tins.

Like Jo I'm using Mojito strip wax and loving it !

Good luck and hope that helps

Jack

Oh thank you to both really appreciate the help....guess what I am now going to order.......

Oh thank you to both really appreciate the help....guess what I am now going to order.......
I'm sure you will love it...
Good luck! :)

I have used both of these heaters and I prefer the digital heater. It's much better than analogue at temperature control, I find with analogue I'm forever putting it up and down to get the perfect temperature.

I switched over and only have the PR digital ones now.
You can also buy the clip on scraper bar to use on the tins.

Like Jo I'm using Mojito strip wax and loving it !

Good luck and hope that helps

Jack
Hi jack
Where do you get the clip on scraper bar
Tracy x

They are only £3:75 on yoursalonstore but delivery is £4:95. X

Latest posts

Back