Perron Rigot order beauty express

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonkers

Reaction score
Ive decided to try perron rigot now that im returning to waxing so looking at the beauty express website, which is the best hot wax to use? and which do you consider the best warm wax to use?

Its been a couple of years since i did any waxing so i now feel overwhelmed with the amount of choice available i only ever used salon systems in the past but dont want to use it in the new salon.

any advise would be welcome.

Ive decided to try perron rigot now that im returning to waxing so looking at the beauty express website, which is the best hot wax to use? and which do you consider the best warm wax to use?

Its been a couple of years since i did any waxing so i now feel overwhelmed with the amount of choice available i only ever used salon systems in the past but dont want to use it in the new salon.

any advise would be welcome.
I use Perron Rigot waxes, and can recommend Cristal Ocean as a really good strip wax, its hypoallergenic and one of their most popular strip waxes.

For non strip waxes I use Euroblonde, which again is their most popular ns wax.
I order directly from Thalgo but I imagine that Beauty Express will stock these.

There are loads of waxes, but these two seem the popular choice for lots of other therapists.

Perron Rigot run a free discovery day, which is a great way to see and try all their waxes and see which you prefer, its run on a regular basis and details normally on their FB page.

You might also want to consider the jasmine oil... a great product for before and after waxing...

Good luck and hope this helps..
Jack

Thanks very much they are what i was thinking of ordering, i would love to go to a discovery day but im in manchester, however my friend lives in london so i might book a few days down there on the next one so i can go and do both.

do you use roller waxing? if so what cartridges do you recommend?

Thanks very much they are what i was thinking of ordering, i would love to go to a discovery day but im in manchester, however my friend lives in london so i might book a few days down there on the next one so i can go and do both.

do you use roller waxing? if so what cartridges do you recommend?
Its worth the trip...

Yes I use rollers, generally only for legs.
I use Cristal Ice cartridges, I find these work for me, and like the CO its also hypoallergenic. Like all the waxes, PR have a full range of the rollers depending on the type of wax that you like. I use the PR roller heater, but as I understand they do fit some other roller systems, but not all.

HTH Jack

Latest posts

Back