Perron Rigot pina colada

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimberleymikad0

Reaction score
Hi I am in the process of making the switch from my old wax system to perron rigot. I just tried the perron rigot pina colada strip wax and it's the first time I've used any of their strip wax. Although it removed the hair well, I found it was leaving behind lots of small little bits of wax and it wasnt really picking it back up if I put a strip back over it. I was using just paper strips from Sally's, could this have anything to do with it? Or what am I doing wrong? Also if this were to happen again, what perron rigot product is best for taking it off? Because the after wax product of theirs that I used didn't help.
Thanks in advance [emoji4]

Could anyone offer me some advice on this?

I didn’t like Pina Colada to use at all. I tried all the PR strip waxes and the Mojito one is the best. I now use Kim Lawless Curiosity Killed the Cat which I love. They’re quite similar but I think I prefer Kim’s. Hope this helps.

I didn’t like Pina Colada to use at all. I tried all the PR strip waxes and the Mojito one is the best. I now use Kim Lawless Curiosity Killed the Cat which I love. They’re quite similar but I think I prefer Kim’s. Hope this helps.
Thanks very much for your reply [emoji4] Did you find the same happened to you with the pina colada wax then? There was all these small white bits of wax all over her leg despite me going over those parts with the strip.
Can I ask what product of theres you use to remove excess wax off the leg? Is it their oil? Am I right in thinking you use the blue lotion to cleanse before and then a drop of oil, then after treatment use the oil again and then the refreshing gel?
Thanks again for your help xx

Oh I meant to also say that I do intend to try out Kim lawless wax at some stage also. Ive heard its fantastic. Unfortunately for me, her products arent as easy to come by in northern Ireland but am hoping at some point that'll inprove. I also can't do her training here (i looked into it) i fully intend further down the road when I can afford it to make the journey over to do her training though but unfortunately i couldnt manage that anytime soon.

I agree with cloughers. I tried pina colada but just couldn't get on with it. Having tried many of the Perron Rigot waxes, I changed to Kim Lawless strip wax and it's the perfect wax for me. Not too sticky, and has a silky shimmer. I also love her hot wax. Quick setting and precise.
I use the Lotus extra thin strips from Salons Direct. They are the best and cheapest! Perhaps try those. Have you tried PR Cristal Ocean?

I agree with cloughers. I tried pina colada but just couldn't get on with it. Having tried many of the Perron Rigot waxes, I changed to Kim Lawless strip wax and it's the perfect wax for me. Not too sticky, and has a silky shimmer. I also love her hot wax. Quick setting and precise.
I use the Lotus extra thin strips from Salons Direct. They are the best and cheapest! Perhaps try those. Have you tried PR Cristal Ocean?
Not yet but its next on my list to try. Just gotta try work my way through this pina colada first [emoji849] I must try again and see is it possible to get Kim lawless wax here and how easy it would be for me to get because everyone speaks so highly of it. I'm gutted that there's no training over here in her method because I would love to train in it!

Not yet but its next on my list to try. Just gotta try work my way through this pina colada first [emoji849] I must try again and see is it possible to get Kim lawless wax here and how easy it would be for me to get because everyone speaks so highly of it. I'm gutted that there's no training over here in her method because I would love to train in it!
I travelled to London for her training, had an overnight stay too, so I would imagine your flight from NI would cost about the same as my trainfare tbh ;)
Its well worth it and you could take the wax home with you :)

I travelled to London for her training, had an overnight stay too, so I would imagine your flight from NI would cost about the same as my trainfare tbh ;)
Its well worth it and you could take the wax home with you :)
I'm glad to hear that [emoji4] I really would love to do it but unfortunately at the moment both the cost and the childcare overnight would be an issue. Hopefully though at some stage I can manage it [emoji7] am delighted to hear you felt it was worth it

I'm glad to hear that [emoji4] I really would love to do it but unfortunately at the moment both the cost and the childcare overnight would be an issue. Hopefully though at some stage I can manage it [emoji7] am delighted to hear you felt it was worth it
Perhaps if you could get enough people together you could convince her to travel to you? It might be a market that is waiting to be discovered!

Perhaps if you could get enough people together you could convince her to travel to you? It might be a market that is waiting to be discovered!
That's a good idea!

I would chuck the Pina Colada and buy another wax, it’ll stress you out trying to use it up!

Latest posts

Back