Perron Rigot product users

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minkeybox

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

I'm currently qualified in waxing and use Just Wax products. I am booked in for Kim Lawless female speed waxing in April (squeeee!!!!) and want to upgrade my waxing products to Perron Rigot as I want something better quality.

I've got Kims manual that lists the products we will be using in training and I know Kim will go through everything on the day, but I'm hoping to buy everything at Pro Beauty this weekend and I have a question about the lotion/gel/oil that's used.

There is a Blue lotion, a Jasmine Oil and a Refreshing gel- now, you guys that wax the KL way, do you have all 3 of these on your trolley and use all 3, or do you just have one? The descriptions given for each of them say that they can all be used as pre & after wax, so is it worth me buying all of them or just starting with one?

I think PR will be at Pro Beauty so I can talk to them before I buy but I'm drafting my budget list atm and want a rough idea of whats needed so any opinions are welcome. (Hopefully the grande dame herself will pop up and give me an idea)

Thanks guys xx

Hi. I use all 3. Blue lotion to cleanse, then tiny bit of jasmine oil on the area to be treated, then I apply the refreshing gel (with a little bit of jasmine oil) after waxing :) I've done Kim's courses. Great fun and you will learn loads :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi. I use all 3. Blue lotion to cleanse, then tiny bit of jasmine oil on the area to be treated, then I apply the refreshing gel (with a little bit of jasmine oil) after waxing :) I've done Kim's courses. Great fun and you will learn loads :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Same here! 😀

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

And me x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

:D Fab, thanks hun.

I'm so excited about the training, April can't come quick enough! I thought that all 3 would be needed (different areas to be waxed/ skin types etc) but wanted to check as I've learnt the hard way by buying before researching so try and check now lol!

Just another question- do you use the Perron Rigot non woven wax strips? I'm having trouble finding them and wondered if the PR ones made a difference? xx

I use all three too. Definitely not money wasted.

I use all 3 too, I even mix the refreshing gel with some jasmine oil, ultra soothing and takes away any stickyness!

Hi Geeks!

I'm currently qualified in waxing and use Just Wax products. I am booked in for Kim Lawless female speed waxing in April (squeeee!!!!) and want to upgrade my waxing products to Perron Rigot as I want something better quality.

I've got Kims manual that lists the products we will be using in training and I know Kim will go through everything on the day, but I'm hoping to buy everything at Pro Beauty this weekend and I have a question about the lotion/gel/oil that's used.

There is a Blue lotion, a Jasmine Oil and a Refreshing gel- now, you guys that wax the KL way, do you have all 3 of these on your trolley and use all 3, or do you just have one? The descriptions given for each of them say that they can all be used as pre & after wax, so is it worth me buying all of them or just starting with one?

I think PR will be at Pro Beauty so I can talk to them before I buy but I'm drafting my budget list atm and want a rough idea of whats needed so any opinions are welcome. (Hopefully the grande dame herself will pop up and give me an idea)

Thanks guys xx

Hi Hun. What date are you training? I'm also doing speed waxing and intimate waxing with Kim in April!! Xx

:D Fab, thanks hun.

I'm so excited about the training, April can't come quick enough! I thought that all 3 would be needed (different areas to be waxed/ skin types etc) but wanted to check as I've learnt the hard way by buying before researching so try and check now lol!

Just another question- do you use the Perron Rigot non woven wax strips? I'm having trouble finding them and wondered if the PR ones made a difference? xx

I honestly don't think the wax strips will make a huge amount of difference. Some Perron fans may disagree but I have certain wax strips I like and some I hate. Some prefer fabric, some paper. I honestly wouldn't worry too much about them.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

PR run discovery workshops in London where you get to try all the different waxes and lotions. I've not done it for years but I think the cost of the day was redeemable against product purchase and it was worth doing for the product knowledge. Give Thalgo a call on 020 7512 0872.

I'm just going to add make you budget list expensive, because that stand always have great offers on! I bulk buy! ;) xoxo

Thanks for the advice & input guys xx

I have been following the replies but wasnt able to log in till now. I think one of everything to get me started is quite reasonable (wont mention prices as I think its a no,no) but It was less than I expected so if I can get more off through offers I shall be a very happy chappy! And no doubt buy twice as much!

Sorry I cant work out how to quote on my phone, but Im doing the training on the 14th April, what date are you doing Ilovespm? Im from Romford so am chuffed the training is literally on my doorstep-I keep telling my other half that geeks have come over from Ireland to do Kims training and Im lucky enough to be in the same town but he just dosnt understand haha

Xx

Thanks for the advice & input guys xx

I have been following the replies but wasnt able to log in till now. I think one of everything to get me started is quite reasonable (wont mention prices as I think its a no,no) but It was less than I expected so if I can get more off through offers I shall be a very happy chappy! And no doubt buy twice as much!

Sorry I cant work out how to quote on my phone, but Im doing the training on the 14th April, what date are you doing Ilovespm? Im from Romford so am chuffed the training is literally on my doorstep-I keep telling my other half that geeks have come over from Ireland to do Kims training and Im lucky enough to be in the same town but he just dosnt understand haha

Xx

Me too!! I will see you there then! I'm doing speed waxing on the 14th and intimate on the 15th and I also live in Essex. I'll look forward to meeting you. What's your first name? Xx

Yayyy! Training buddy lol!

Im Michelle in real life :) how about you?
I'd love to do the intimate waxing but I'ma bit scared, I figured I'd do the speed waxing first to get a feeler for it & then book it in. Now I know someones whos doing the intimate I will prob bombard you with questions before I book lol!

Xx

Yayyy! Training buddy lol!

Im Michelle in real life :) how about you?

I'd love to do the intimate waxing but I'ma bit scared, I figured I'd do the speed waxing first to get a feeler for it & then book it in. Now I know someones whos doing the intimate I will prob bombard you with questions before I book lol!

Xx

I'm Lucy. Fantastic, now we will both know someone that's going! 😉 I'm a little nervous about the intimate but hay ho, just got to get over it I guess!! Feel free to ask questions about when I'm trained, hopefully I can re assure you! Xx

Latest posts

Back