Perron Rigot Retail Items

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noreenoconnor

CND Education Ambassador Cork
Reaction score
For all you Perron Rigot users , Do you retail there aftercare items? What are the best sellers and what are the shelf sitters , I heard somewhere the packaging was changing and or new products were coming out. I've looked up the website and I think the new items are already displayed but think the packaging is very old fashioned? What are everyone's views on the retail items ? Many thanks :)

Hi Noreen

I retail quite a few of the aftercare range.
For many years I retailed both the refreshing gel and the moisturising milk and these are very popular, as I only offer male waxing we found that the refreshing gel is more popular.

I have used the Biodepyl by Thalgo and also retailed this but have moved over to the new range that was recently launched by Perron Rigot. We retail the ingrown hair serum ( I always stocked a product for ingrown hairs) and the new double scrub is very good and works really well. I bought some little sample pots and gave my regular clients enough of the new products to try out for themselves and a lot of clients have started using the scrub.

I think for male waxing I find that clients will listen to your aftercare advice and they do tend to purchase the products that you recommend and I guess it's easier for them to purchase from me rather than having to go out and shop for products.

There are other products like summer water that probably appeal more to female clients.

The new packaging / logo incorporates the Cierpil by Perron Rigot branding.

Jack

Hi Jack :)

Thanks for your reply. I currently retail your Bit of Rough wash clothes, can you tell me the difference between that and the scrub from perron rigot? Do you find different clients buy each product or do they buy both?

I know women can be a nightmare for after-care but I am lucky in that most of my clients trust what i say and generally do purchase after-care products from me.

I love the idea of the hair minimising lotion, do you know if these are used instead of a moisturiser or in conjunction with a moisturiser?

Do the ingrown hair products work well do you know? and why is there a serum and a everyday lotion, what's the difference between them and will clients need to buy both?

Noreen

For me I believe the wash cloths or body brushes work well for larger areas and hard to reach like the back of the body etc. I recommend the scrub mostly to clients that have intimate waxing treatments or chest waxing as often these areas are easier to target and often clients that are prone to ingrown hairs get them in these areas. I find that men that do general body waxing buy the cloth as it's easy to use and reaches all over the body and it's a cheaper body exfoliation option and clients who tend to breakout or are prone to ingrown hairs do tend to prefer a combination of chemical and mechanical exfoliation.

I recommend that clients use the Hair Minimising Lotion instead of a post wax moisturiser as it contains arnica, witch hazel and a menthol base it's great for soothing the skin and I don't think they need to use anything with this. The serum is applied a few times to week and using both together will optimise the results that clients will get.

Before the launch we were sent some of the products to try and I gave the ingrown hair serum to clients that do suffer with ingrown and those that have tried lots of methods of either exfoliation or products that it worked for them. Of course all products will only work when clients follow the recommended method to use them so when I gave the samples to clients I choose clients that would follow that as I wanted to see if it really worked effectively.

The summer water is also a hair minimising product ( I don't stock it or use it) but I know from feedback from others that used it that clients seen a difference. It's one product rather than two so may appeal more to some clients.

Latest posts

Back