Perron Rigot/spare tins

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JenBella

Reaction score
So I've decided to add waxing onto my treatments list, I hold an ITEC waxing qualification but just never got going with it.
I'm awaiting course dates for a refresher with Perron Rigot but until then I'm about to try out some (very generous) samples they've sent me. Products look lovely, great range of supporting products as well.

Now I've been sent a tin of JT which is for strip waxing and a bag of Euroblonde for non strip.
They've also sent me a spare tin. Thinking ahead to me doing this mobile, those tins look great and I'm wondering if I can just leave the tins in the wax heater all the time instead of the buckets that came with the heater? I'm thinking that I can then take the tins out and use the lid to keep everything in the tin?

Hope that makes sense, basically do the spare Perron Rigot tins withstand being heated up over and over!

Also any of you Perron Rigot users, which of the PR range do you recommend and any links to your websites would be fab as I'd like to get a feel of how you market it.

The tins are awesome ... Theirs are heat resistant so protect from spillages!

Euroblonde is the mot popular non strip wax and Cristal Ocean the most popular strip wax. Though I loved the Escential Green Tea ... Nice creme texture and lovely fragrance.

Ah brilliant, so I can just use the PR tins and pop in and out of heater as needed.
I was thinking that would be the easiest way especially if I get more than two types of wax, I can just order more PR tins and rotate as required.

Have to say I was so impressed with them, they sent out samples really fast and the product listing is great, really informative!

I had been looking into which waxing brand to use and done a lot of research on here, PR seems to be the most popular and my cousin owns a salon and she recommended it over any other wax.

You will enjoy your PR wax.
The benefit of the tins is that you try out some of their other waxes and its easy to pop tins in and out. They appear fairly robust as lots of people just top of their wax as they go along and use the same tin.

They are launching a new range of waxes including one designed for face waxing and one for intimate waxing. The creamy waxes are also very good and very popular.

I only use PR waxes and as you have requested you are welcome to look at how I promote the wax on my treatment list - http://www.jackdunn.co.uk/

Good Luck Jack

Cheers Jack, I appreciate that. I'm planning on doing a good bit of practice before launching it and want to make sure I've everything fully ready before going mobile with it. It was silly not offering it so I'm figuring this is the time of year to get myself up to a really high standard and hopefully it will take off well and be a nice regular client base.

So I've decided to add waxing onto my treatments list, I hold an ITEC waxing qualification but just never got going with it.
I'm awaiting course dates for a refresher with Perron Rigot but until then I'm about to try out some (very generous) samples they've sent me. Products look lovely, great range of supporting products as well.

Now I've been sent a tin of JT which is for strip waxing and a bag of Euroblonde for non strip.
They've also sent me a spare tin. Thinking ahead to me doing this mobile, those tins look great and I'm wondering if I can just leave the tins in the wax heater all the time instead of the buckets that came with the heater? I'm thinking that I can then take the tins out and use the lid to keep everything in the tin?

Hope that makes sense, basically do the spare Perron Rigot tins withstand being heated up over and over!

Also any of you Perron Rigot users, which of the PR range do you recommend and any links to your websites would be fab as I'd like to get a feel of how you market it.

I'm looking to change from lycon to PR waiting for a discovery day to have a play with it but I'm sure I will love it an wont regret the swop can I ask who you contacted to get a sample to try? I'm a tad impatient :D

I'm looking to change from lycon to PR waiting for a discovery day to have a play with it but I'm sure I will love it an wont regret the swop can I ask who you contacted to get a sample to try? I'm a tad impatient :D
They've got a new rep for Scotland which is great. Contact Thalgo on 02075120872 and join the Perron Rigot UK Facebook page.

They've got a new rep for Scotland which is great. Contact Thalgo on 02075120872 and join the Perron Rigot UK Facebook page.

Amazing thanks Kim on my to do list tomorrow :)

Latest posts

Back