Perron Rigot steps, confused?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyByBecca

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have recently qualified in waxing and I've seen great reviews of the Perron Rigot wax so wanted to try out their range.
I'm just a little confused by some of their products.

For instance, their blue lotion/cleanser - is that just the equivalent of pre-wax?
They also have an oil - which I used at college and I used this after waxing, but it says it can be used pre wax as well? How does this affect the wax?
At college we used pre wax, then talc, then applied wax.
So what would the steps be for Perron Rigot?
Would I apply blue lotion, then oil, then Talc then wax?
I'm confused. As you can probably tell. :)

Help would be appreciated.
Thanks in Advance :)

Blue lotion to cleanse then a light layer of oil (no talk unless it's hot weather helps with perspiration if you do use talk no oil ) not too much or the wax will slip and slide (if it does slip just use tissue to blot the skin and carry on applying the wax don't panic) remove wax as usual, non strip or strip.
Then use oil to remove wax residue, you can then use the blue lotion to remove the oil and finish of with either the refreshing gel or the moisturising milk or a mix of both!
Hope this helps

Blue lotion to cleanse then a light layer of oil (no talk unless it's hot weather helps with perspiration if you do use talk no oil ) not too much or the wax will slip and slide (if it does slip just use tissue to blot the skin and carry on applying the wax don't panic) remove wax as usual, non strip or strip.
Then use oil to remove wax residue, you can then use the blue lotion to remove the oil and finish of with either the refreshing gel or the moisturising milk or a mix of both!
Hope this helps

Ah Thank you! that’s great! All makes sense now!

No problem

We just had a rep from Ellison's in to demo their Delsara hot wax in college.
1. Wipe with cleanser - blot with tissue
2. Wipe with a small amount of oil on a cotton pad - blot with tissue
3. Wax
4. after wax

The oil is a pre-wax oil, fab if you apply small amount before hot wax, a lot of brands have this now where you apply oil before the application of wax, mind boggling at first but works really well when used correctly! Espically intimate waxing x

Latest posts

Back