Perron Rigot strip wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ch-ela

Reaction score
Just been onto the Perron Rigot site to place an order and cannot see the Destination Spa (green tea) wax. Has this been discontinued?

Do I need to try the cocktail ones? If so, which to choose? Help!

The cocktail waxes are great. I've been using all of them and like the Mojito one best.

Yes at recent show in dublin they told me all the destination waxes are been fazed out and just the cocktail ones left- im dying to try them when my orange blossom finishes! :)

I was gutted when I rang to place my last order & found out they'd been discontinued! Loved the Orange blossom.
The gin fizz one is lovely though :)

Ordered a couple of the cocktail ones so I hope they are good too. Shame as I loved the green tea one

Oh no I use the green tea one too grrrrr .

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use the green tea one too! Gutted!!!

Just been onto the Perron Rigot site to place an order and cannot see the Destination Spa (green tea) wax. Has this been discontinued?

Yes they have been discontinued ...I loved the green tea wax and used it for years.

I have tried all of the new happy cocktail waxes and my favourite one is the 'Mojito' wax it's great and I am loving it ... It's really good for legs back waxing etc so I would give that one a try, I've had a few clients with shorter hairs and its picked them up really well.

If you are a fan of cream waxes then try' Nacree Blanche' it's a creamy wax that's quite oily as it's got sweet almond oil , I used this one before the Destination Spa range was launched and it's a good wax.

It would also be worth checking with beauty express if they have any of the green tea or spa destination waxes in stock?

Good luck and hope this helps

Ive literally just been on one of the discovery days this week and i fell in love with the Gin Fizz :) x

Are the cocktails one creme?

Pina Colada is cream and I usually like cream waxes but I prefer the Mojito.

Are the cocktails one creme?
No it's only the Piña colada that's a cream base. The other two (mojito & gin fizz) are a fluid texture.

Latest posts

Back