Perron Rigot wax users

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley_d

Reaction score
Hi. I'm trying to work out the cost per service using Perron Rigot warm & hot wax with PR pre and after wax products for basic male and female waxing. I know that we can't talk about prices on the forum so if anyone can could pm that would be very much appreciated.

Shelley X

Even after all these years, I've never worked it out. I'm always of the view that you can count all you like but you've gotta use what you've gotta use.

PR wax is one of the more expensive waxes but you use less than the cheap ones because it does the job. For example you would use say 5 or 6 of their strips to do front and back half leg but if you use some of the cheap strips, you'll use double or more.

Thanks Kim. I did have a look at other PR waxers in my area and they are all of a similar price to what I'm charging, so I will stick with what I'm already charging for now. I'm coming down to attend your ladies speed waxing on 10th July.

Shelley X

Oh I see!! Sorry Shelley but I thought you were asking what the actual cost of doing a wax was (wax, strips, spatula's etc).

Don't worry about what others charge, just be brilliant and charge what you feel you're worth. xx

where is the best place to buy PR wax.

I bought mine from Thalgo UK (you'll find all info on the threads here). Service is fantastic. I ordered some pre-post products on Thursday pm and they arrived less than 24 hours later. You can also get the smaller sizes of waxes if required.
Cannot praise enough!:D

Yes direct from Thalgo as they stock the whole range and in all sizes. Beauty Express also stock them.

Thalgo: 0207 512 0872.

Jack

Do thalgo have a catalogue?

Might be a silly question but is there an online catalogue in English?

I think you have a translation option at the top of the page..
Jack

I can't find it :( I'm on my iphone so might be different

That's the one thing that I didn't like is that they don't have an easy to use website in English! So I ordered my from beauty express (plus BE has a vat free weekend!)1

Beauty express don't do the full range do they?

No BE dont offer the whole range and they dont sell the various sizes in the pre and post range. Call Thalgo and see if they can email you across an order form which lists the range and the prices etc.

Jack

That's the one thing that I didn't like is that they don't have an easy to use website in English! So I ordered my from beauty express (plus BE has a vat free weekend!)1

When is the VAT free weekend? X :)

Thanks Jack I'll send them an email now

Latest posts

Back