Perron Rigot waxing essentials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharny

Reaction score
Hi,

I am just looking for some advice on the pre and post waxing products, I am just about to introduce waxing into my list of services, i'm only doing facial at the moment to see how I like it. I trained years ago but haven't done any waxing for a long time :Scared:

I've decided to get the Cirepil Visage and I am going to buy this wax pot as I read on an other thread that it is a good one and as it's really reasonably priced I thought it would be ideal as a starting point PRO WAX 100 PROFESSIONAL WAX HEATER WITH TEMPERATURE CONTROL Wax Warmer Pro | eBay

I'm slightly confused on all the pre and post products which ones do I need to get as there is blue lotion, jasmine scented oil and pre-cooling gel! i'm assuming I wouldn't need all of these products but which ones should I get? x:confused:

If you're only doing facial waxing then this will be fine.

The blue lotion is to cleanse the area before waxing but can also sooth the area after waxing too.

I don't like to use much oil on the face, however, if I had used strip wax on the face, I would massage Jasmine oil onto the area if it's sticky after strip wax but I would then use the Blue Lotion to cleanse it off after.

The refreshing Gel is perfect to cool the area after waxing.

Note: This heater isn't suitable for Cirepil/perron Rigot strip waxes as the can won't fit inside but it's perfect for their hot waxes as they're in beads.

The blue lotion is to cleanse the area before waxing but can also sooth the area after waxing too.

I don't like to use much oil on the face, however, if I had used strip wax on the face, I would massage Jasmine oil onto the area if it's sticky after strip wax but I would then use the Blue Lotion to cleanse it off after.

Note: This heater isn't suitable for Cirepil/perron Rigot strip waxes as the can won't fit inside but it's perfect for their hot waxes as they're in beads.

Thanks so much for that, yes I wondered about the can's but at present i'm going to stick to facial only. I will buy the Blue Lotion and the Gel :) x

Can I just ask you, when you put the beads in, do you put them all in? x

When you fill up the pot or the bucket to the top once they are melted it will be half full. Just top up with the remaining beads so you end up with a full pot when it's all melted.

Can I just ask you, when you put the beads in, do you put them all in? x
Put in as many as will fit near to the top and as they melt they'll sit below the top of the bucket.

Great thanks x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back