Perron Rigot waxing pricing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracys Beauty

Serenity Beauty Boutique
Reaction score
I've just ordered the Perron Rigot Euroblonde as I've read so much about it, I normally use just wax strip wax and have used it for years but wanted to change to a better quality wax, I ordered from beauty express, I have ordered the Jasmin oil and the blue lotion, I normally use per wax cleanser and talc so will find using an oil strange, I haven't used a hard wax for a while so will be practising in my self until I get used to it again, do you charge the same price for hot wax to strip wax
Thanks in advance x

Most therapists offer certain waxing treatments with strip wax and some with non strip waxes, but I have seen a few that offer all their treatments with a choice of strip or non strip and have these priced accordingly.

As non strip wax works out more expensive in terms of product cost and it takes a bit longer than speed waxing with strip waxes then your prices should reflect this. I charge about 50% more if a client wants a treatment carried out with non strip wax rather than strip. I only offer waxing for men and on my price list I have included a few treatments using both waxes but have only ever had a few clients that book these treatments with non strip wax.

The oil you will love , it's so much easier to use. You just need the tiniest amount underneath your wax.

Good luck

Most therapists offer certain waxing treatments with strip wax and some with non strip waxes, but I have seen a few that offer all their treatments with a choice of strip or non strip and have these priced accordingly.

As non strip wax works out more expensive in terms of product cost and it takes a bit longer than speed waxing with strip waxes then your prices should reflect this. I charge about 50% more if a client wants a treatment carried out with non strip wax rather than strip. I only offer waxing for men and on my price list I have included a few treatments using both waxes but have only ever had a few clients that book these treatments with non strip wax.

The oil you will love , it's so much easier to use. You just need the tiniest amount underneath your wax.

Good luck

Thanks for the reply jack, I can't wait to have a play but will need to get a new heater are I have the salon system 500c heater and from what I read I need the 1000c one x

Yes IMO the 1000cc heaters are best and if you are going to use both waxes you will need two so you can both waxes on the go at the same time.

Good luck and hope you enjoy your waxes! X

Hi jack (hope you don't mind me jumping in this thread)
I have used euroblonde since starting waxing but have just purchased homme and intimate 4 can you tell me are these used at the same temp as euroblonde? I have the digital hive heaters

Thanks xx

Hi jack (hope you don't mind me jumping in this thread)
I have used euroblonde since starting waxing but have just purchased homme and intimate 4 can you tell me are these used at the same temp as euroblonde? I have the digital hive heaters

Thanks xx
Homme works best at about 54 in the Hive digital and Intimate4 about 56/57
Always check the temperature and consistency as some heaters may vary slightly in temperature. HTH Jack

I couldn't wait for my wax to arrive from beauty express so I went to Sally and brought the pink one they have and a metal tin to go into my 500cc salon system heater, I rushed home eager to try it and metal case doesn't fit into my heater :(
I have ordered the empty can from beauty express with my Euroblonde I hope it will fit????

If it's one of the PR tins it will be too big for the 500cc wax heater. As they are the 800g tin which fit the 1000cc heater.

I'm not sure if beauty express sell smaller tins. Hopefully they do.

Fingers crossed!

If it's one of the PR tins it will be too big for the 500cc wax heater. As they are the 800g tin which fit the 1000cc heater.

I'm not sure if beauty express sell smaller tins. Hopefully they do.

Fingers crossed!

I've still not got my order yet so I don't no and yes it was a pr tin,

I'll have to get a new heater soon as poss as I want to try it ASAP, I won't be ordering from beauty express again as I've had to phone up twice to chase my order, x

I've still not got my order yet so I don't no and yes it was a pr tin,

I'll have to get a new heater soon as poss as I want to try it ASAP, I won't be ordering from beauty express again as I've had to phone up twice to chase my order, x

Euroblonde comes in a bag not a tin?

Euroblonde comes in a bag not a tin?

Yes it does, but you can buy the empty tins to decant the beads into from either PR or beauty express.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh right yes I bought a few myself- sorry I thought the OP had a wax pot but thought the wax came in a tin.

I did purchase a empty tin, hope it fits in my heater x

I'm still waiting for my order from beauty express, I missed it today as I was out, but did try the one I got from Sally and I was very impressed, so now have ordered the Perron rigot heater and also a strip wax the crystal ocean one, I can't wait to get it all now,
Another question, does the digital heater have a lid
Thanks tracy

Tracy

No the Perron Rigot heater doesn't have a lid on it but I just use pop the plastic lids back on the wax tins between clients or when I'm not using it.
I had a combination of PR digital heaters and other digital heaters but all my lids on the other ones cracked anyway over time so I have replaced them all with the PR ones.

Jack

Tracy

No the Perron Rigot heater doesn't have a lid on it but I just use pop the plastic lids back on the wax tins between clients or when I'm not using it.
I had a combination of PR digital heaters and other digital heaters but all my lids on the other ones cracked anyway over time so I have replaced them all with the PR ones.

Jack

Thanks jack
My order has finally arrived from beauty express, I can't wait to get my new heater from perron rigot, I've managed to find a small tin so I could try the hot wax and I'm very impressed with it, especially that it is so much gentler on the skin

Latest posts

Back