Perron Rigot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty_girl

Reaction score
Hello all. I have some PR visage and euroblonde but I have a Hive analogue heater numbers 1-6. What is the best temperature for each wax?? Thanks

Hi, for euroblond around 2.5 to 3, although heaters can vary, even if they are the same brand.

Hello all. I have some PR visage and euroblonde but I have a Hive analogue heater numbers 1-6. What is the best temperature for each wax?? Thanks
When you are using the analogue heaters you often have to play around slightly with the temperature. When I use my old hive Peter I use my Euroblonde about 2.5. I've only ever used Visage in a digital heater so I'm not sure but I would try at around the same sort of temperature and just check it before you use it on your client.

Hth jack

When you are using the analogue heaters you often have to play around slightly with the temperature. When I use my old hive Peter I use my Euroblonde about 2.5. I've only ever used Visage in a digital heater so I'm not sure but I would try at around the same sort of temperature and just check it before you use it on your client.

Hth jack

Hi Jack

I am trying it on myself. I'm finding that the wax is breaking. I have watched your video and will try again. I guess I'm not applying it thick enough and I'm leaving the wax too long to set x

Hi Jack

I am trying it on myself. I'm finding that the wax is breaking. I have watched your video and will try again. I guess I'm not applying it thick enough and I'm leaving the wax too long to set x
Hi,
You don't need the wax applied too thickly , but just make sure the application is even and the edges slightly thicker as the strip may break If you have thin bits in the middle etc. I find that most of the waxes sets up really quickly so you shouldn't have to leave it too long before you remove it.

Glad you found the video helpful, I've just done some other ones for some popular male waxing treatments using a variety of the Perron Rigot waxes so you may find these helpful. I will upload them in the next few days.

Jack x

Latest posts

Back