Persianista has done it again!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can honestly say I've read and loved all of persianistas books. And will be downloading this one very soon.

If it's anything like the others the story lines will be fab and racy and I won't be able to put it down.

Anyone who's not read these books yet, you need to. You really won't be disappointed xx

Downloaded it this evening and loving it so far.;):lol:

Just in case anyone's interested, my new novel, The Taming of the Oligarch, is out. It covers Ivan's story, from Russia, meeting Elle, and beyond. He carries on the story where Elle left off.

*squeal*

Had read the trilogy prior to beauty and the blonde (which i've just finished)

This has made my night!!! :D

Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm already 74% through it!!
pahh who needed a day of preparation, housework, wrapping, shopping etc ;)
I'm loving it so far.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm on the second chapter!! I'm a slow reader!!! Lol

74% through? Did you take your kindle into the loo with you too? It's a long book ( 360 odd pages), so you must have been solid reading!!

I put it down for loo activities, bathing, sleeping, driving, shopping but apart from that I read whenever I could 👅

I've finished it, a fab ending, a great series of books
Only two word mistakes (one word missing in a sentence and one word used twice) but a really engrossing book, I LOVED it 😸

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I really admire people who fulfill big ambitions like becoming an author. All I do is dream about it; maybe I should take a leaf out of Persianista's book in 2014.......not literally, of course!

Latest posts

Back