Persianista has done it again!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest I just think it's spiteful people doing this for some sort of amusement! How can everyone rate it 5 stars? Then one person decides it one star...Fair enough 3, 4 and 5 but the random 1 thrown it? Look how many of us have enjoyed your books don't let one person ruin all your hard work x

Another vote for your fantastic books. All us geeks need to give it some 5 star reveiws. You will never please everybody. Brush it off and please don't stop :)

Awww I don't want to vote!!! Lol but deffo not Oscar or James!! Maybe James could be gay and end up with Oscar!!! Haha but if anyone happens to find an Oscar that doesn't have gay tendencies then please send him my way!! Lol

Don't tell me!!!! If you are doing a poll, i have to be able to not see the answer haha,

I can't wait for August. These books are just my cup of tea and so easy to read. Some books i really have to be in the mood for, but i can read these at any time.

It would be such a shame if you gave up writing because of one numpty, but whatever choice you make, i wish you the best of luck with it xx

I cant vote but can i take Ivan home with me?

Will pap hubby out :p
Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just finished the second book.,,.chomping at the bit for the next one! Loved it :) what a cliffhanger x

The good news is that book 3 is coming along just fine. Sent the first part over to the beta readers this week, and got a universal yes back. :)
Wish I knew how to do a poll, find out who everyone wants to see Elle end up with.
The choices are:
Oscar
Ivan
James
Paul
None of the above.

I think she should have a fling with james on holiday. But then i dont know what should happen. I hope Ivan gets found and they live happily ever after!! Married with child :) plus lots more drama in between :D

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ivan .... ❤❤❤❤

Ivan - he is definitely my kind of man! X

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

Just downloaded and read the first chapter, this is going to be good! Thank you, I'll be getting the second one ready for my holiday xx

Well I read the sample of your first book Beauty and the Blonde and just couldn't resist ordering the download. Guess what I'll be doing in my spare time.
It got me hooked two pages in!
Your fantastic. I expect I'll be getting the others too.

Can you get it on iPhone anyway? X

Yay got it! Gonna read it now, see what all the fuss is about lol x

Is The Beauty and The Blonde on iBooks Dawn? Chess board front cover?

I bought the first book last week and read it over 2 days.... bought second book yesterday, and was finished it by 3pm. Can't wait for the third! Xxx

Is beauty and the blonde a stand alone book? I've read the corporate affair book 1 & 2. Loved them :) just thinking your other book may keep me going until book 3 is out x

Latest posts

Back