Persianista has done it again!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahhahahaha you should get that as a quote on the front for the book.... Mary ages 86 'it's explicit'

Reading this thread has made me order a 'Nook' its being delivered today :D
I shall be downloading the first book asap!!!

How's it coming along Dawn? :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh no! Can't believe I missed that free download!

Haven't downloaded it yet as my Nook was delivered smashed and bent, hopefully Monday evening I can download! How annoying :mad:

Omg paperback!! Don't swear at us! ;)

Aaarrrggghhhhhh..... Is it August yet????
I've just read 1 and 2 and now need 3 lol
My brother in law is chomping at the bit for 3 too :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

That's interesting, I wouldn't have thought it would be something men would enjoy.

lol my bro in law is something else ;)
I did send your link to my sister but she doesn't 'do reading' I hadn't realised my bro in law had downloaded and read the first until he asked me if I knew of the date for #3 haha.

Book 3 is well on its way and just as good if not better.;) (bit smug from beta reading).

Gosh, how do you get into beta reading? I'd love that. Infact I love reading full stop lol.
And yes I agree, a nice lil teaser there, feeling very eager to read more. :)

Lots of authors beg for beta readers. Goodreads is a good place to see if authors are on the lookout. Also the kindle author forums usually have people looking for betas.
Basically you read the first draft as the author writes, and give feedback on the plot, character development, detail etc. one of my betas pointed out I'd used female names for a couple of Russian men, another comments mainly on the explicit scenes, having devised his own measure of 'success':eek:

A beta reader doesn't proof read or edit, so there are no real skills required apart from a love of reading and an interest in the genre. It's no good betaing a sci fi fantasy if you hate reading that type of thing.

The thing I look for is people able to read and feedback quickly, as I write extremely fast. It would be no good to have someone who said "yeah, I'll get round to reading it in the next week or so." Other authors might not have such an issue with it.

That's fab thank you :) I will take a look at goodreads and the kindle forum too.

I do love reading, and totally understand the need for understanding the genre bit too :)

I'd never thought that beta readers existed, I'm not sure how I thought books were 'tested' I just enjoyed the end result lol :)

How's it coming along Dawn?xx

Well I fly next Sunday..... Just saying ;)

Nearly done! Gimme another week or so.:hug:

Yay! I'm so excited...I have half a dozen clients who keep questioning me how you're doing and when is it going to be out lol! :) xx

I can't wait - I'm having serious Ivan withdrawals!! X

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm still working my way through book 1 !! Will be getting the others though. Well done Persianista!

Finished it! Which ones next?!

Found it. A very corporate affair book 1. Can someone give me the run down on what it's about. Does it carry on from Dawns first book or is it a completely different story?

It carries on you NEED to read it :)

Latest posts

Back