Persianista has done it again!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penners

Reaction score
She's only gone and written and published a new book!

If you read the first you'll know she's quite racy! This second is amazing, I couldn't put it down, it's called A very corporate affair (D A Latham) and its on Amazon.
CONGRATULATIONS DAWN.xxx

Well done again Xx

Whoohoo way to go Dawn

She's only gone and written and published a new book!

If you read the first you'll know she's quite racy! This second is amazing, I couldn't put it down, it's called A very corporate affair (D A Latham) and its on Amazon.
CONGRATULATIONS DAWN.xxx

The first book? How did I not know?

Congratulations Dawn! x

Congratulations!

The first book? How did I not know?

Congratulations Dawn! x

The first book was called 'the beauty and the blonde', this next one is first part of a trilogy, don't buy it if you blush easily! :o

What a talented lady! Brilliant.

well done again!loved the first book so I can't wait to read this one xxx

Well done Dawn. I flew through your first book and have just bought the new one on my kindle, though i do have one to finish before i can start on it. Can't wait! xx

I loved this book....and feeling slightly smug that I was one of a select few who got to read it first, so can honestly say it's a brilliant read!
See its available to download for kindle today. Definitely one to get your hands on.
Well done Dawn!
xxx

Another book?! You don't hang around do you, Dawn! Well done, and good luck with the next one :D

Well done Dawn, can't wait to get started!

I'll get it downloaded, although I need to finish the great Gatsby first

Well done! Amazing book by a talented lady. X

Oooh just started reading it - well done! Xx

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

Ooooh just going to download... Much needed day off tomorrow so will chill with this x

Where can I find a few paragraphs to read first? X

Congratulations Persianista :)

Baby chops if you click on the link it says read here and you can read a few pages!

I can't see a link x

Might be because I'm on my phone x

Latest posts

Back