Persianista has done it again!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did put some pics up on my blog of how I saw the characters. I'll see if I can attach the Ivan pic here.

Oh my!!! :p

Xxx
Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Great read, i can not wait for the 3rd book xx

I'm gutted... I've finished book 2 :(
Roll on August. X

Am almost scared to post in case there's a loud chorus of "GET OFF SG AND BACK TO BOOK 3!!" :))

Haha I'll let you off for a few mins :) I've got a long haul flight end of August ;) ;) could do with a book OR TWO ;) ..... Just saying

OMG, how did i miss this?!

Just downloaded book 2, but i'm right in the middle of another book. Better get off SG and get cracking so i can start on this one.

P.S. Thankyou for the Ivan pic....seriously THANKYOU! ;) xx

I'm going to be on tenterhooks waiting for the next book. :D Roll on August. Well done again I'm loving reading these.

Xx

Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek

You are so cruel, talk about leaving us on a cliff edge!!!:). Loved it, can't wait till the next.

I just read both books in a day and a bit! I loved them!!!! I imagine oscar to look like a more muscular version of robin thicke :) haha. Excited sooo much for book 3. Ive never been 'into' a book like this for ages. I couldnt put it down :) xxx

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha! I laughed out loud at this. Oooh I'm so excited! Can you confirm a date for august yet or is it a secret? :( can't wait!!! XXX

Sent from my A13-MID using SalonGeek mobile app

Booo :( s'pose its july now, not long to goooo :) xxx

Can't wait for the next one, as ever the second book had me completely sucked in!
Kxx

Ignore it and keep going you only need to look at this thread to see how well you're doing. You can't please them all x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I cannot wait!! Theres always going to be one. If book 1 was pants, would book 2 be published? And would you be writing book 3? Most probably not! I never ever read, and i could not put it down! Im raving about it to everyone :) youre books are fab. Keep that head up :D

Please don't be disheartened!! I'm loving the series and so are my friends who I've introduced it to - and everyone on salon geek is too by the looks of it.
I am desperate for number 3 - don't leave me waiting too long!
Georgie x

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

Oh Dawn please don't stop. I love your writing as do many others. Negative comments always stand out and stick in mind above the good ones but really, just ignore it! You're tougher than this. Have a break yes, you've worked like a trojan and all 3 books written so far have been done in super fast time whilst you also run a salon and home! Take your time but don't stop xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Dawn, you need a good talking to. IGNORE this person, they sound mean, nasty and probably jealous. I've read one book on my holiday and completely enjoyed it. Not too heavy, easy to read and a pleasure. On the second one.

I would suspect that the person being vile may have been on the receiving end of some truthful feedback and this is the only way to fight back. I could be wrong but let them rant on. We are loving what you have achieved so far. Prove them wrong and stop beating yourself up.

Include this person in your next book as a nasty character and let it all out pahahaha x

Last edited:
Please don't let one person put you off writing, you can't please all of the people all of the time and there are some people out there who write nasty reviews regardless of the book (indeed often without reading the book.)

You know you are a great stylist and if you had one client complain about their hair you would not decide to give up so do not let one complaint about your book let you give up on that.

I know it is easier said than done but believe in yourselfas a writer.

Please don't give up on the back of one review - and a very badly written one, too! When I look at feedback on Amazon I discount the ones where the critic has low literacy skills, tbh.

ALL writers face criticism. It could be why some authors write under a pseudonym; it perhaps distances them a little from the barbs.

You are to be admired for setting a goal and achieving it well. Keep going!

Please don't give up on the back of one review - and a very badly written one, too! When I look at feedback on Amazon I discount the ones where the critic has low literacy skills, tbh.

ALL writers face criticism. It could be why some authors write under a pseudonym; it perhaps distances them a little from the barbs.

You are to be admired for setting a goal and achieving it well. Keep going!

I completely agree with this, the review was badly written and what you did with the characters was great. A complete twist. Now why bother to read something if you can guess everything that happened? I know i wouldnt. Youve done a fab job so far, not many authors could spread a story over three books and have readers intrigued enough to desperately want to read the next book.

On that note, im getting back to book one... again ;)

Just had my first one star slating for corporate affair 1. Keep telling myself to only look at all the five and four star reviews, but am really really thrown.
Bit upset, and feel like I don't want to write today.

Pleeeeeeze don't be disheartened your books are amazing ... Loved them can't wait for number 3 don't ever want them to end .... Just remember you can't please everyone ... Some people can never be pleased ... We love it so keep writing❤💜❤💜❤

Latest posts

Back