Personal question-extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here in the middle is a 613 (near enough the same as a 60) and on the right their new ice blonde, which you could tone if required. Angels locks are mini stick tips for mini locks although they do bonded too! A little higher then average prices but it's good quality - the hair is a Russian/Mongolian mix xx

Forgot the picture! Oops! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390044190.782246.jpg

Beautyworks do a silver now, sticks are quite expensive but you could buy a weft to tip... might be easier just to tone lol

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah thats a big difference! ! Thanks for that!
Im no clued up on tips and mini tips and all that jazz. Although im wanting to do my training later in the year.
I was going to use Wella 10/16 with 6% on my hair and the extensions.
Im excited to get them done, but the girl is obviously quite busy. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm in love with your hair! Can you attach a pic when it's done, love to see how it turns out?

Yeah of course I will!
Problem is this girl isnt really getting back to me. So im looking for someone else..hard in a small town like Dumfries!! :(

Yeah of course I will!
Problem is this girl isnt really getting back to me. So im looking for someone else..hard in a small town like Dumfries!! :(

If shes mobile she might just reply in certain hours so she can also have her time off. No offence but when your mobile you have to do this otherwise you get no time to yourself. She might get back to you tomorrow or monday

LusciousLocks&Me

If Dumfries wasn't so far away from Paisley I would've ! I have ashy white blonde hair and toned a #60 with po1 before and they turned out lovely .. Esp after a wee silver shampoo wash :)!

But I'm also about to trial Angel locks as heard amazing things and that new ice blonde is unreal! Xx

If shes mobile she might just reply in certain hours so she can also have her time off. No offence but when your mobile you have to do this otherwise you get no time to yourself. She might get back to you tomorrow or monday

LusciousLocks&Me

Yeh im mobile to so I know this. The last txt I had was on Tuesday askn when she could come round to do a colour match, I also txt her friday and no answer...hmm x

Yeh im mobile to so I know this. The last txt I had was on Tuesday askn when she could come round to do a colour match, I also txt her friday and no answer...hmm x

Maybe look elsewhere then, I can understand a day but 5/6 days is way too long xx

Its hair day today! Not gona lie ive been up since 7am trying to colour match the hair. I use wella 10/8 on mine and did with the extensions but they came out darker. .sake! Ha x

Its hair day today! Not gona lie ive been up since 7am trying to colour match the hair. I use wella 10/8 on mine and did with the extensions but they came out darker. .sake! Ha x

Can't wait to see :))

My angel remy has just arrived and it's fabulous. Client on way for removal and refit. Can't wait to see the results (in about 5 hours lol) hate removing and refitting on the same day.

My angel remy has just arrived and it's fabulous. Client on way for removal and refit. Can't wait to see the results (in about 5 hours lol) hate removing and refitting on the same day.

Removal and re for of angel Remy?

Just a local one called belong hair. It's my budget range. It's Malaysian and even after 4 months it's in good condition.

Just a local one called belong hair. It's my budget range. It's Malaysian and even after 4 months it's in good condition.

Sounds good Hun x

Before and after 18" angel remy. 160 bonds ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390841483.451548.jpg

Latest posts

Back