Personal recognition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh and i have double jointed thumbs and can stand with my feet pointed together and turn them around so i am forward and my feet point backwards..strange girl :lol::lol::lol: these are my talents.....

Now that's some talent Joanne!

Wow, wow, there's some serious talent round here!

I used to make the majority of my clothing - before Primark days, lol...

I used to Irish Dance too, I had a fantastic curly wig to wear, and I helped my mum make my dress :D

I can sew quite well, I had planned to make wedding dresses for a living (I made a ball gown in A level textiles) but then I found nails ;) I did re-trim the armrests in Dan's car last year because they didnt match his seats.

I make jewellery & tiara's, mainly for myself, family & friends, but my nan's friend wants me to have a stall at the xmas fayre this year.

I like making jewellery and tiaras in my spare time (if I have any!!!!)

I also competed for the North west in many gymnastics compettions.
I competed all over England and in France and Germany. Loved it, untill one day I was competing in the british nationals down in Bognor Regis and I had a bad fall off the beam.
Once I recovered I carried on for a while and even after having my first child I went back to adult classes (I think I enjoyed these as we were all old enough to go to the pub after training!)

OMG, I am soooo impressed with all of you so far... not only are your skills with arts but so are your talents too, eg BKY jewellery, liz linz Irish dancing, Adiva 1 dress making, ruth in the choir, jen oboe to name but a few :hug: :hug: :hug:

I used to be a strong swimmer, I have done up all my swimming badges, I was on my town's swim team, my school's swim team and my town's swimming club. I always wished to swim for england but I gave up at 19 when I was diagnosed with Deep Vein Thrombosis, and couldn't take the pressure on my leg :cry:

I also do Graphic design (logo/packaging/banner/flier etc - Mostly advertising), Cross Stitch, I can Play the keyboard too (upper and lower keyboard with pedals) did exams for that but gave up after a while as I only agreed to the lessons as my dad used to pay for me to have my nails manicured afterwards :lol:

Ohh and I pull a mean pint... awesome barmaid I used to be LOL

I am sure I have other talents.... I'll get back to you haha

Goodness you're all so talented!
I've been sitting here for ten minutes and still can't think of anything.:)

Hmm, as well as all the music and body art stuff I do, does a masters degree in Chemistry from Oxford count???

Hmm, as well as all the music and body art stuff I do, does a masters degree in Chemistry from Oxford count???

Masters degree from Oxford?? Wow Ruth, you clever thing!

BeBeautiful, I think this is a great thread

I used to play the Clarinet, up to grade 5. And I also used to swim for the county and am a trained swimming teacher xx

Gosh isnt everyone soooo talented. I can type at 85wpm, do shorthand, graphic design, set up a childrens indoor playgym, also double jointed in my thumbs and used to model for silk cut, now I can juggle a silk cut and half a lager (does that count ??? - classy !) lol !! Ps. thats nothing to do with the double jointed thing !

I used to do hand knitting for American designers, Brooke Shields, actually wore a top I knitted on the front of a womans magazine years ago. I also revamp old furniture, diy, cross stitch, and most things arty.
Also a mean barmaid when required ..xx

I can pull a Christmas cracker with my cleavage! :eek: Um, that's about it.

I can pull a Christmas cracker with my cleavage! :eek: Um, that's about it.

yeh but hun it sums you up perfectly !! all boobs and laffs :lol::lol: and dont forget you have falling over down to a fine art too !!!:lol: :hug: :hug:

yeh but hun it sums you up perfectly !! all boobs and laffs :lol::lol: and dont forget you have falling over down to a fine art too !!!:lol: :hug: :hug:

Oh yeah! Forgot about falling over. :lol::lol:

I can make a bee leave me alone with my reiki energy.

I can make a bee leave me alone with my reiki energy.
I can make a bee leave me alone with just one of my stares (ask Sals - she'll tell you):)

I can make a bee leave me alone with just one of my stares (ask Sals - she'll tell you):)

Is that a question of "Bee off with you" - whether with stares or Reiki lol???

I paint. I've had a few exhibitions.

Emmm, let me see.................

nope sorry:cry:

Unless you call being able to drink 15 pints of magners without falling over a talent???:eek:

(I'm Scottish remember lol!!)

Latest posts

Back