Personal recognition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow you're all really talented!
i've got nvq's in business admin, i make my own jewellery, and cards, and i used to make loads of novelty cakes but don't get much time to do them now (i'll put some pictures in my profile album).
x

I have my Private Pilot's Licence. Haven't flown for years now because my mortgage took priority over the 'jollys' but it was great fun during the years I had no other financial commitments.

I can hula hoop lol n also write some computer programs and do web sites but that was all a while ago before kids.

But you all seem very talented ( wow opening cracker with boobs lol hubby would luv that one lo:biggrin:l).

I have been a sugarcrafter (cake decoration) and ran my own business 18 years ago but gave it up when it became a chore not a pleasure! I love papercrafts and photography and make cards and scrapbooks now when I am not up to my eyes in homework for my nail course!!

I use to be a gymnast/acrobat, won the uk finals 3 times in a row and was the first to do a hat trick. I also sew a lot of my own clothes.:)

Oh my god, who knew we were all so
MEGA TALENTED!! xx

WOW so many geeks are crafters! Me too, my favorite is cross-stitch and card making and i have done a bit of scrapbooking too. I have so much x-stitch and card making stash its unbelievable...some may say i have a addiction! :rolleyes:

I use to be a gymnast/acrobat, won the uk finals 3 times in a row and was the first to do a hat trick. I also sew a lot of my own clothes.:)

Could have guessed that by the way you are jumping up and down in your avatar.... :lol:

Emmm, let me see.................

nope sorry:cry:

Unless you call being able to drink 15 pints of magners without falling over a talent???:eek:

(I'm Scottish remember lol!!)

I have managed 8 pints of Magners... I call that a real talent :lol:

Latest posts

Back