Personalised nail files

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missreid

Reaction score
I remember reading on here about having nail files printed with your logo for Xmas gifts for clients.
Has anyone ever had these and where did you get them from?
Thanks x

I remember reading on here about having nail files printed with your logo for Xmas gifts for clients.
Has anyone ever had these and where did you get them from?
Thanks x

It's something we can look into for you but there normally is a minimum run of 200-500 pieces due to it being screen printing.

Merlin marketing do double sided padded files - personalised. They are fab. Not cheap and minimum order was 100.

:)

It's something we can look into for you but there normally is a minimum run of 200-500 pieces due to it being screen printing.

Could you let us know how much this would be? It would be a great marketing tool :) I love the matchbox style nail files where there's several mini ones in a pack :)

Could you let us know how much this would be? It would be a great marketing tool :) I love the matchbox style nail files where there's several mini ones in a pack :)

I'll have a look for you and let you know via FB/e-mail :)

Problem is the cost per unit is reasonable, normally a couple of pounds, but when you have a minimum run of XYZ the cost is quite an investment even though cost per unit might be reasonable.

Latest posts

Back