Petition for blackberry users

hippy-chick

so want to be able to geek on my blackberry.

any bb users want it supported? put your comment below.

persianista

Banned
why not just get an iphone?

bloomingnails

That's why a changed to HTC, you just can't get the apps on BB's. ;-)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Pinkprincess73

hippy-chick

simples - loves my blackberry!

pinkfairy

I would love an app for my Blackberry, although I might have to have it surgically removed from my hand!!

RachelLynch

Works both ways for me, i have a iphone and a blackberry ;) xx

TracyS

Oh yes, yes, yes! I lurve my bb but would lurve it more with a Geek App!:hug:

redsadie

You can Ann! Go to Tapatalk on your bb browser and download it to your phone then search salongeek. Or you can just open it up in your browser as normal but you have to keep enlarging the page to read it which is a pita but that will show you any notifications and stuff which you won't with the Tapatalk app.

I've had it on my bb for months babe!

Xx

i too have been getting on for ages on my bb, just by going to web browser and putting in salongeek.com but as the above poster says you have to keep zooming in to read, which is a little frustrating!

hippy-chick

You can Ann! Go to Tapatalk on your bb browser and download it to your phone then search salongeek. Or you can just open it up in your browser as normal but you have to keep enlarging the page to read it which is a pita but that will show you any notifications and stuff which you won't with the Tapatalk app.

I've had it on my bb for months babe!

Xx
oooooooh doing it now!!!!!!!!!!

hippy-chick

pinkfairy

hippy chick I think you have the same model as me as I can't get that tapatalk app either and also can't get use places or check in! Boo :( xo