phab?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBond

Reaction score
Im looking for some feedback from those who are already phab members?

Iv done my application already & am about to make payment. Before i do though i want to know if it worth it? So far it all seems abit easy to get, although the full process isnt complete. Also how recognised is this standard at the moment? everybody knows a michelin star or a accomodation rating but do the customers know a phab standard?

Help please

Chicken and egg. For me it is only worth of once clients are aware of it and actively look for phab salons. Bit they can't raise client awareness until they get more salons.

And until their is client demand what is the benefit in me getting it?

My thoughts exactly. Also, putting me off is that 2 staff members or 20% whichever is greater have to have the phab standard before you can apply as a salon? Surely if you jump through all the necessary hoops and meet all the criteria you should be able to qualify as a salon. Money spinner?

My thoughts exactly. Also, putting me off is that 2 staff members or 20% whichever is greater have to have the phab standard before you can apply as a salon? Surely if you jump through all the necessary hoops and meet all the criteria you should be able to qualify as a salon. Money spinner?

I Looked into it a year ago and decided it was a way for someone to make money

I almost did it recently but I wasn't quite clear what it was about. I saw lots of big names patting each other on the back.

Latest posts

Back