phd on

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rouge

Reaction score
Well, I cannot believe my eyes. After quite a few threads about Rio kits, I thought I'd share this one with you. I was doing a bit of research on phd waxing and came across this:

Amazon.com: PhD Hair Removal Kit: Health & Personal Care

Yup, anybody at all can now buy Phd professional wax kits.

Ain't life grand!!

:eek: OMG!

And what about the training required to safely and competently use it?!:rolleyes:

as far as i am aware, the only seller in england is ellissons, which comes with training etc. unfortunately, its sad to see that other countries don't have the same professional morals of one for pros, and others for home use. I'm surprised phd would allow this?:irked:

I'm surprised phd would allow this?:irked:

Me too! Surely it is in their interest to remain a solely professional brand otherwise how can they maintain their stance of being "the most hygienic"?

My thoughts exactly, Pure. I wonder if they even know their products are being sold on amazon.
It's just a little scary isn't it.

My thoughts exactly, Pure. I wonder if they even know their products are being sold on amazon.
It's just a little scary isn't it.
Perhaps amazon is a bit like ebay, and they can't stop peeps from doing this. I agree it's wrong but what can one do?

they are getting PHD wax system in at one of the salons I work at; I only really know about its hygiene benefits, which sound fantastic but do they require you to go on a further training course than what was learnt at college?

This is Amazon.com and not .co.uk.

We all know that you can buy professional nail products in the US in local drug stores (chemists).

they are getting PHD wax system in at one of the salons I work at; I only really know about its hygiene benefits, which sound fantastic but do they require you to go on a further training course than what was learnt at college?

Ellisons provide a free days product training when you purchase the system. You have to already hold a waxing qualification, it is simply to get you aquainted with the kit.

I'm hoping to take up my training shortly.

This is Amazon.com and not .co.uk.

We all know that you can buy professional nail products in the US in local drug stores (chemists).

No we don't. I didn't know that.

Latest posts

Back