PHD safewax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aminahbeauty

Reaction score
Hi guys so I really need some help!!

I’ve recently purchased the PHD safewaxing kit. The kit heats up by itself and doesn’t go very hot and the wax doesn’t always come out. I know some salons have a digital wax pots with tube holders inside so they don’t melt. Does anyone know where I could get the tube holders from to put into the digital wax pot . They hold up to 4 tubes and get super hot so you can use to much quicker. Please let me know if anyone knows where I can find one from, ive been looking everywhere!!!!

Hi guys so I really need some help!!

I’ve recently purchased the PHD safewaxing kit. The kit heats up by itself and doesn’t go very hot and the wax doesn’t always come out. I know some salons have a digital wax pots with tube holders inside so they don’t melt. Does anyone know where I could get the tube holders from to put into the digital wax pot . They hold up to 4 tubes and get super hot so you can use to much quicker. Please let me know if anyone knows where I can find one from, ive been looking everywhere!!!!

I have the Australian Bodycare tubed Wax which is a pot with a tube holder inside that can be screwed on and off and holds 4 tubes. Capjtal Hair and Beauty stock it and of course Australian Bodycare. PhD tubes should heat up in their own heater though?

Yeah I’ve got the PHD whole waxing set which it only holds 3 tube holders , but doesn’t heat up as much . Whenever I squeeze the wax out it doesn’t even come out.

Latest posts

Back