PHD Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terese

Reaction score
Interested to hear from anyone who uses the system. Im going to Ellisons, Coventry next Fri to do the PHD waxing course, already have the kit so thought it wouldnt do any harm in learning how to use it properly

i bought the student kit a while back, but i only use it on legs really, seeing as it is quite a pricey way to wax! but it does stop you from getting sticky, its so hygenic and it has cut my times down on leg waxes substantually! hth teresa!

I use the Phd system for all my waxing, really wouldn't use anything else. It's so quick and easy to use, and my clients love the fact that it shows I care about their health.

I use the Phd system for all my waxing, really wouldn't use anything else. It's so quick and easy to use, and my clients love the fact that it shows I care about their health.

I totally agree it shows you care I also use the PHD system and the college were I teach also use this system.

I use PhD and also attended Ellisons training day. The trainer there is excellent and really helps you get to grips with the system. Now they've brought out the two new adapters and with creme wax tubes on the way i won't be using any other warm wax. Its so hygienic that i find my clients don't mind paying a little bit extra for piece of mind.

Thanks all for your remarks...im glad I brought it and Im glad im going on the course....:)

Latest posts

Back