Phibrows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickie

Reaction score
For those who trained with phibrows for microblading, who are you insured with? And did you rate Phibrows training? Thanks

I'm insured with abt and highly recommend phibrows

Thank you. I've bitten the bullet and booked on the course this weekend. Can't wait!

For those who trained with phibrows for microblading, who are you insured with? And did you rate Phibrows training? Thanks

Hi Mickie,

I am struggling to find a good insurance. I want to start working mobile and at salons. Which of the abt insurance did you take regarding microblading, please?

Lucja

Microblading is not a treatment you can do mobile as you need a council "tattoo" licence and a sterile environment, I doubt you would get insurance from any company if you declare your business is mobile. It's very annoying that a lot of blading trainers are taking people's money without telling them they won't be able to do it on a mobile basis. Every council does vary so check with yours but if something awful should happen I think any insurance would be void.[emoji20]

Thank you. I've bitten the bullet and booked on the course this weekend. Can't wait!
How was your training? I’ve booked mine!
Any tips on making the 11 levels go smoothly and as quickly as possible done correctly of course! X

Latest posts

Back