phoner number of OSNS Leigh please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katieA

Reaction score
morning guys
can sombody please give the telepone number to the osns in leigh please
many thanks xxxxxx

01942 677728

I have just got this off of the stock needed thread hunny, for the manchester osns xxx

Has anyone got through to this number, I phoned friday and was told to phone today as they needed to open all the stock, one number there is no answer and the other has been engaged for over an hour, can anyone help.

thanks

adele

im having the same problem adele just tried half 3 and still engaged. have they got products then? woohoo!! did you say there was another number to ring aswell?xx

Hi when I rang last week the stock had come in last minute on Thursday so they were not taking orders till tuesday and wednesday of this week as they had it all to sort out. I know it must be hard for them knowing everyone needs stock but its so frustrating when we have been waiting for nearly a month, I just wondered if they were inundated and that all the stock went so they have stopped taking calls. The other number is the same but ending in a 9 instead of an 8 but there is no answer to that one I have also tried the milton keynes shop but no answer there either.

Latest posts

Back